IGNORED

A new controller SECOND BATCH AVAILABLE

tanuki

On 9/28/2022 at 1:31 AM, LaserCat said:

Unfortunately I must ask to have my name withdrawn from the list.

I keep it but I put it on hold. If you still want to buy a little later let me know

On 9/28/2022 at 6:31 AM, Humblejack said:

Hi, I'm Humblejack AKA: Hank Thompson

Thanks,

thank you

On 9/29/2022 at 4:57 PM, jeffgamer said:

Just put in my payment!  It doesn't have a place to select right or left handed, but my handle, JeffGamer, has me listed for one of each.  Hopefully I entered it right.

it's ok ;)

On 9/29/2022 at 8:58 PM, nikthel33t said:

Hey - just saw this! Can I add my name to the list? Put me down for two of the controllers with the disc on the left-hand side, please!

done

On 9/30/2022 at 12:05 AM, WaveRider1970 said:

Holy s...t , just noticed this and I am in the green zone. Hope it is not too late. Little confuse here with all these threads. Any games that I need to include? Cheers

psycho ▼ is al right ^^

On 9/30/2022 at 12:16 AM, Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog said:

Go to the website and pay for the controllers if your in green zone. If your using them on system I, also order the adapter set.

If you already ordered Norseman, they can ship all together. If you didnt already order Norseman, youll have to wait. They are all sold out for a while.

52784.gif

thank you ;)

On 10/4/2022 at 3:18 AM, Yosikuma said:

Looking forward to this! These look awesome! I can wait until the end of the year ^_-

I'm in for two controllers and two Inty I Adapters.

done

On 10/4/2022 at 4:19 PM, Tidus79001 said:

@tanuki

Hello.  I placed an order on your website last week for 2 Intellivision Controllers but my name is outside the green highlighted section on the list.  Sorry for jumping the gun on putting the order in.  Do you need to cancel that order for now and have me wait to be notified to put in another order?

no problem, We keep it and we will send you a notification when your copy is available.

On 10/4/2022 at 10:07 PM, Rickster8 said:

Just curious if anyone has received their controllers yet? Meaning people who were high up on the list who have paid in full? 🤷‍♂️

We are in the process! First people will receive it this month, in 15 days perhaps (it will depend on the transporters ^^)

On 10/5/2022 at 11:10 PM, Jaycee Baron said:

May I be put on the future list for one right and one left, and an adaptor? I'm perfectly fine waiting until the end of next year. If you are no longer accepting names to the list, my apologies for the confusion.

done.

• Like 3

Please put me down for two.  Standard disc on left side configuration.  Is there any confirmation that I need to do to insure I get on the list?  Maybe I'm late to the party? :)   really cool controller for sure!  

My system is a Sears Intellivision (DB9 ports)

Edited by Caleb Garner

Somehow I never got updates on this....

So if we are not in green on the list we don't pay yet? And you are holding our norseman orders for when it is our turn?

I also would like at least 1 of the system 1 adapters....2 if possible still. I don't recall that being an option to add originally when we signed up.

Thanks!!!!!!

On 10/11/2022 at 7:55 PM, MarCadian said:

Can you please be so kind and put me on the list for two controllers and the respective adapters for an Inty 1 ... Thanks 😀

You are on the list ;)

On 10/18/2022 at 5:24 PM, Caleb Garner said:

Please put me down for two.  Standard disc on left side configuration.  Is there any confirmation that I need to do to insure I get on the list?  Maybe I'm late to the party? :)   really cool controller for sure!  

My system is a Sears Intellivision (DB9 ports)

You are on the list, that's the confirmation ^^, but the list on atari age is not updated yet (coming soon)

On 10/18/2022 at 8:24 PM, stupus said:

Somehow I never got updates on this....

So if we are not in green on the list we don't pay yet? And you are holding our norseman orders for when it is our turn?

I also would like at least 1 of the system 1 adapters....2 if possible still. I don't recall that being an option to add originally when we signed up.

Thanks!!!!!!

Nope, you can't buy it yet but your norseman copy is already shipped ^^ We'll not make people wait!
I add your adapter on the list

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Greg2600 said:

I received a shipping notification for my order, but have no way to track it.  I requires an account, which I created, but the order isn't tied into it.  Sent an email earlier in the week.

I'm not sure it matters.  I have a tracking number for mine but La Poste does not have any updates after a week.  It will be in my hands before they make an update.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Sinjinhawke said:

I'm not sure it matters.  I have a tracking number for mine but La Poste does not have any updates after a week.  It will be in my hands before they make an update.

Same,here and that's my understanding also.

It will just arrive soon!

Whoever gets them first post a picture or maybe even test out a controller and let us know what you think!

Maybe that will be me.😃

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

It came today! Some screencaps from the ZPH stream where I unboxed it. Haven't tried it out yet, I'll have to do that on an upcoming show.

- James

image.thumb.png.4ab0b8c1bb1432294cc9453019149e8d.png

image.thumb.png.cd56001287ea7a1a3cd05f5c52eb158f.png

image.thumb.png.af55c12bdb271e54890bb192ed94ea6c.png

Nice to see that people are receiving them! Looking forward to getting mine.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

It came today! Some screencaps from the ZPH stream where I unboxed it. Haven't tried it out yet, I'll have to do that on an upcoming show.

- James

Thank you for sharing this in your stream and really eager (and anxious) to get your feedback after having tested them.

One clarification, the disk is having 12 switches allowing 16 directions, like the initial controller, there are some combinations of 2 switches that provide the same direction has having only one switch pressed.

All 16 directions are possible with the disk and the thumb stick option, using the DPad you have only 4 switches in use and 8 directions possible, for games only using these  directions it is more precise than having all directions possible.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/22/2022 at 11:11 PM, Greg2600 said:

I received a shipping notification for my order, but have no way to track it.  I requires an account, which I created, but the order isn't tied into it.  Sent an email earlier in the week.

You can track it for free on https://www.laposte.fr/outils/track-a-parcel

On 10/22/2022 at 11:46 PM, Sinjinhawke said:

these tracking numbers are very slow to appear, it's incredible to see that each time there are people who receive their packages before the numbers even appear. But at least you knwo with this tracking number that your parcel is shipped.

On 4/21/2022 at 9:03 PM, tanuki said:

If there are enough orders (30 minimum) we will produce a left-handed version.

Hello, I'm myself left-handed and have always considered the "standard" controller layout with the D-pad on the left being left-handed.

My reasonning is you need a lot more accuracy for the directions, therefore us, left-handed people, feel more comfortable this way.

2 hours ago, Apocalypse said:

I'm myself left-handed and have always considered the "standard" controller

I never understood this but appreciated it with NES and beyond..  i too am left handed and loved this layout.. and never understood why japan designers would have chose this..  

the 2600, super successful was right handed..  

arcade consoles (much to my dislike) like TRON and others were incredibly right handed.. clearly they wanted the dials / fire buttons to be used by the off hand..  

So it was odd to see NES go this route.   

3 hours ago, Apocalypse said:

Hello, I'm myself left-handed and have always considered the "standard" controller layout with the D-pad on the left being left-handed.

My reasonning is you need a lot more accuracy for the directions, therefore us, left-handed people, feel more comfortable this way.

It is funny. I am right-handed. But I always felt like I had more dexterity for some things (like delivering newspapers when I was a youth) with my left hand. I am still that way (some trigger tendon issues not withstanding). 

Looking forward to seeing where I am on the updated list. I wonder if my likely position in the second batch (I am 27th below the Green list) is why my Norseman order has not yet been marked shipped. 

Edited by mdoerty

3 hours ago, Apocalypse said:

Hello, I'm myself left-handed and have always hated the D-pad on the left. 

I hold the Intellivision controller with my left hand and use my right thumb for the disc. 

My reasoning is that is the way I've done it as a kid. 

The left thumb is the firing button for the Intellivision and the Atari, and the right hand is for the joystick and disc. 

Therefore, me, a lefthanded person feels more comfortable this way. 

:)