IGNORED

Intellivision Amico’s trademark changed to ‘abandoned’

4 hours ago, mr_me said:

I'm not the one making the claim, but it would be interesting to know how difficult it would be to port a Wii project to an Arm based system.  It would make sense to use a developer that has experience with that type of game.  If the developer can build off of previous work I would expect them to.

I'm just pointing out that at one time the Fig site was how they were taking international preorders.

They didn't take in that many preorders.  Back in 2020 They were telling everyone it wasn't necessary, that there'd be plenty of systems available when it releases.  Looking at their numbers it seemed the company was just as well CEO and board funded until the revenue share investments came in.

Harassment continues.  Associating people with things they had nothing to do with.

Yes, their crowdfunding failed, just like the rest of their laughable business plan.  Also, you're not being harassed.  Whether you have the self awareness or not to realize it, you were a part of the harassment of a lot of people who rightfully doubted the fraudulent claims of Tommy and his shills.  You owe everyone here an apology, but I doubt you have the humility to ever provide one.  

• Like 2

11 hours ago, mr_me said:

Developers talked about requesting features, changes of course introduce bugs to other games. 

amicot2.jpg.a8766c81b680b970839ecb6d002dbfcc.jpg

Can't help myself.  Deal with it! :pirate:

10 hours ago, MrBeefy said:

Their talking point of "exclusive features" only happened after they were caught porting already existing games. 

s-l1600.thumb.jpg.19f8133d2bd93b46b7ddd486b037c61c.jpg

• Haha 6

7 hours ago, MrBeefy said:

Actually I didn't ask any questions. Just pointed out the article and link to preprder. It was shortly after they magically got 12600 preorders. I think they owe me a commission. 😅

Let's be completely honest for a second. 😉 By the time you posted that link, you were labelled as one of the main Amico haters (wrongly or not, it doesn't matter here). So to be fair, the way you shared it without any question or derogatory comment (even calling it a "good opportunity" 🙄) was suspicious. And we all know why you shared it: just to remind Tommy of his promise of never using crowdfunding, like bojay said.

So in a way, Tommy was right, he saw through you (you phony 😉), but having someone banned from a topic based on a hunch, given you didn't break any rule, was unacceptable imho. It's like punishing someone for a crime he hasn't committed yet. And the problem is it was the same for most people that got banned from that topic. A few of them were aggressive, sure, but most of us were only banned because Tommy suspected we might have a secret agenda or something.

Edited by roots.genoa
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Spriggy said:

amicot2.jpg.a8766c81b680b970839ecb6d002dbfcc.jpg

Can't help myself.  Deal with it! :pirate:

s-l1600.thumb.jpg.19f8133d2bd93b46b7ddd486b037c61c.jpg

Ladybug Arcade reimagining for Amico confirmed!

4 minutes ago, roots.genoa said:

Let's be completely honest for a second. 😉 By the time you posted that link, you were labelled as one of the main Amico haters (wrongly or not, it doesn't matter here). So to be fair, the way you shared it without any question or derogatory comment (even calling it a "good opportunity" 🙄) was suspicious. And we all know why you shared it: just to remind Tommy of his promise of never using crowdfunding, like bojay said.

So in a way, Tommy was right, he saw through you (you phony 😉), but having someone banned from a topic based on a hunch, given you didn't break any rule, was unacceptable imho. It's like punishing someone for a crime he hasn't committed yet. And the problem is it was the same for most people that got banned from a topic. A few of them were aggressive, sure, but most of us were only banned because Tommy suspected we might have a secret agenda or something.

It was also to promote the continuation of what was the VIP edition. Which they acted like was a limited thing. I was still interested in getting Amico at that time. I still wanted to see it succeed and still want to actually see it released. At this point I'm not going to put money towards it, as it's a horrible deal and Switch does everything it does and more at a better price. 

Also...

uljANap_d.thumb.webp.789a6080f847a91f293bdf0e12f55436.webp

How do you feel with all those cards falling on top of you? ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, Biff Burgertime said:

Excellent point.

They used to make 1/3lb burgers, but marketing found that 1/4lb burgers sold better before because 4>3, people thought they were getting a better deal... 🤦‍♂️

Similar deal with some OTC meds. Various studies have found the ideal of dose Melatonin is <1mg. Yet it's usually sold in 3mg tablets because the customer perceives bigger = a better value.

I just wanted to say that I find it quite fitting that Biff Burgertime would use a burger analogy. 

• Haha 3

16 hours ago, bojay1997 said:

Yes, their crowdfunding failed, just like the rest of their laughable business plan.  Also, you're not being harassed.  Whether you have the self awareness or not to realize it, you were a part of the harassment of a lot of people who rightfully doubted the fraudulent claims of Tommy and his shills.  You owe everyone here an apology, but I doubt you have the humility to ever provide one.  

I was one of the people that questioned his claims, one of the first here.  Harassment stops when people decide to stop harassing.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, mr_me said:

I was one of the people that questioned his claims, one of the first here.  Harassment stops when people decide to stop harassing.

Wow, now that's some revisionist history.  You literally took everything Tommy and his team said at face value.  In fact, you still continue to quote and cite their words as if they are gospel.  You really need to step away and spend some time thinking about your role in all of this.  You were certainly one of the individuals that gave this fraud credibility and I have never once seen you express any skepticism for anything that was claimed.  Even now you seem dedicated to repeatedly attempting to argue and contradict the points being made here as if it will somehow vindicate your lack of rational analysis in the first place.  Look, I think we can all admit that Tommy fooled a lot of people.  It's just sad that you continue to be fooled and have never taken any responsibility for your role in the harassment others suffered while you stood ready to attack anyone who dared question.      

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, GoldLeader said:

To have a friend,  first you have to be a friend.

2 hours ago, GoldLeader said:

And that a guy named BEEFY would give it a laugh!

How dare he laugh at a joke about meat! HOW DARE HE!

I mean would you expect any less?

31 minutes ago, bojay1997 said:

Wow, now that's some revisionist history.  You literally took everything Tommy and his team said at face value.  In fact, you still continue to quote and cite their words as if they are gospel.  You really need to step away and spend some time thinking about your role in all of this.  You were certainly one of the individuals that gave this fraud credibility and I have never once seen you express any skepticism for anything that was claimed.  Even now you seem dedicated to repeatedly attempting to argue and contradict the points being made here as if it will somehow vindicate your lack of rational analysis in the first place.  Look, I think we can all admit that Tommy fooled a lot of people.  It's just sad that you continue to be fooled and have never taken any responsibility for your role in the harassment others suffered while you stood ready to attack anyone who dared question.      

Not going to register. As pointed out he is friends and agrees with those who actively went after me and others. I at least saw it as a stupid console not worth the same energy the cult put towards it.

I don't think they knew it was me, but I tried to actively help out some of the shills. I never personally interacted with any accounts/people who were trying to do bad things to the shills, but I would have suspicions and try to help protect them if possible. These were people who actively were in talks with Tommy about how bad Beefy was etc etc, and participated in attacking me.

I could have outed an employee for astroturfing, but knew Tommy would have reemed them a new one. Plus that employee had other personal things going on and didn't need the extra stress from a boss who was busy burying the company.

On to more fun things...

I'm ready for some news tonight about how Amico Home is going to change up the bar scenes! Who else feels it in their soul? I mean I'm not going to watch that tripe, but I'm sure someone will fill me in. Maybe in addition to Amico Home news there will be a big unveiling of them obtaining those FCC certs. If they do that I might die of a heart attack from all the excitement.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, bojay1997 said:

Everything?  How can you you know what someone thinks about everything that's been said.  Plus there are lots of things they said that I disagree with and said so here.  What you wrote is simply not true.  You might be misinformed but others here can't seem to function in a discussion forum without harassing.

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, mr_me said:

Everything?  How can you you know what someone thinks about everything that's been said.  Plus there are lots of things they said that I disagree with and said so here.  What you wrote is simply not true.  You might be misinformed but others here can't seem to function in a discussion forum without harassing.

You keep claiming that you are being harassed, yet you keep posting here like some kind of android Amico mascot. I have even stuck up for you here previously. I've been called some of the most vulgar and creative "slang" known to man in my 30 plus years in construction. Is it "harassment"? Nah, just how we pass the day in that world. Maybe you should put your big boy pants on and stop sniveling. Get a backbone man. "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me".

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Northcoastgamer said:

You keep claiming that you are being harassed, yet you keep posting here like some kind of android Amico mascot. I have even stuck up for you here previously. I've been called some of the most vulgar and creative "slang" known to man in my 30 plus years in construction. Is it "harassment"? Nah, just how we pass the day in that world. Maybe you should put your big boy pants on and stop sniveling. Get a backbone man. "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me".

Want to see history repeat itself? Like with @Tommy Tallarico’s nonsense, that guy will inflame people until they respond with harsh words. Then the post gets reported and yet another discussion thread gets closed down. Tommy never loses!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Flojomojo said:

Want to see history repeat itself? Like with @Tommy Tallarico’s nonsense, that guy will inflame people until they respond with harsh words. Then the post gets reported and yet another discussion thread gets closed down. Tommy never loses!

really it's that or circular nonsense until the other party just gives up out of frustration.  Tommy wins again!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, digdugnate said:

really it's that or circular nonsense until the other party just gives up out of frustration.  Tommy wins again!

Nah this is how you really win!

Screenshot_20230907_090137_Chrome.thumb.jpg.e908ef337ee81c8638f2a2a1d8878f79.jpg

You know how much less BS I had to read after I muted Tommy? I remember there was one whole page I got to skip because it was just him spamming. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Most of the posts here pale in comparison as far as harshness to some of the other threads here over the years. I won't mention any particular ones but this is mild compared to those. It's been an interesting read since its inception. Lot's of good posts. Amusing and informative. I am very passionate about the games of yester year as are most of the retro folks that dwell here. I think Mr. Beefy has been harassed more by far. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Northcoastgamer said:

Most of the posts here pale in comparison as far as harshness to some of the other threads here over the years. I won't mention any particular ones but this is mild compared to those. It's been an interesting read since its inception. Lot's of good posts. Amusing and informative. I am very passionate about the games of yester year as are most of the retro folks that dwell here. I think Mr. Beefy has been harassed more by far. 

What can I say vegans hate me.

I should be labeled NSFV.

Edited by MrBeefy
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, mr_me said:

hArAsSmEnT....you re NOT being harrassed, in fact you make these dubious claims and provide no proof of said harassment!!  You DID/DO however take virtually everrything that the Amico camp said as fact, and went so far as to tell everyone else (including someoone who is in the industry and has helped develope/launch successful products) how wrong they were while touting the "truthfulness" of TT and that camp.  Please stop, you are part of the problem and you add nothing to the conversation other than some minor humor with your completely one sided view of the Amico reality!!!!  

I am not sure if you are merely trying to troll or if you sincerely believe the things you have touted.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Northcoastgamer said:

I don't care so much about name calling, it just makes the person doing it look bad.  I have fallen for some trolling, these things can be ignored.  But suggesting someone has said or done things they haven't is a different kind of terrible.  It's an attempt to silence someone through intimidation rather than addressing what was said.  Sometimes I ignore it but that doesn't seem right.

34 minutes ago, lawdawg710 said:

hArAsSmEnT....you re NOT being harrassed, in fact you make these dubious claims and provide no proof of said harassment!!  You DID/DO however take virtually everrything that the Amico camp said as fact, and went so far as to tell everyone else (including someoone who is in the industry and has helped develope/launch successful products) how wrong they were while touting the "truthfulness" of TT and that camp.  Please stop, you are part of the problem and you add nothing to the conversation other than some minor humor with your completely one sided view of the Amico reality!!!!  

I am not sure if you are merely trying to troll or if you sincerely believe the things you have touted.

How can can I prove i didn't do or didn't say something.

If you're referring to the fcc requirements for rf emissions, I'm not the one that copied and posted them from the fcc website.  I don't think it necessarily contradicts what the experts here are saying.  People here tend to argue things that aren't being argued.

Edited by mr_me

4 hours ago, SteveTheColecoDude said:

Tommy and the hardcore fans all using the word harassment completely wrong is extra amusing when you remember that Tommy used to organize his minions in private to go out and hound and threaten people that dared to criticize him. 

kZxe2xy.png

There is one thing I learned through all of this. If Tommy said others were doing something, he and his cultists were actively doing that thing. I really wish I was actively recording when Tommy's connection was dropping during their big event. If you were to pay attention to the active viewers when he lost his stream connection or started back up it would fluctuate viewers. 🤣

Tommy loses connection, 500 viewers drop. It starts back up those 500 magically come back. That's all those CONFIRMED fake alt hater accounts watching!!!!

Tommy and the cult are text book examples of projection in action.

https://www.everydayhealth.com/emotional-health/psychological-projection-dealing-with-undesirable-emotions/#:~:text=Psychological projection involves projecting undesirable,common example of psychological projection.

• Haha 2