IGNORED

Intellivision Amico’s trademark changed to ‘abandoned’

7 hours ago, Tommy2D said:

I'm pretty sure that hardware plays a role in screen orientation... The Android developer guide seems to agree. (https://developer.android.com/guide/topics/sensors/sensors_position#:~:text=The system computes the orientation,about the -z axis).

The system computes the orientation angles by using a device's geomagnetic field sensor in combination with the device's accelerometer. Using these two hardware sensors, the system provides data for the following three orientation angles: Azimuth (degrees of rotation about the -z axis).

The accelerometer and gyroscope sensors in the controller are hardware but it's the software/firmware that takes data from the sensors and rotates the controller orientation or locks it from rotating, and there could be bugs in that software if it doesn't work as expected.

6 hours ago, MrBeefy said:

That controller just needed to register it was moving somehow some way to throw. Didn't matter the speed, angle, or rotation. It had a speed set in the unboxing footage, so it seemed like the "throw" was basically a button push that just was like pressing launch.

Where's the speed setting?  There are angle settings.  You can see some throws are off the horizontal angle set so it looks like it's using motion control to determine how straight the throw is.  The force/speed bar appears after the button is released so the player can't use it to set throw force.  The force bar seems to be a refection of what's measured in the throw motion.

Edited by mr_me

13 hours ago, MattPilz said:

A reoccurring theme to excuse errors as trolling and inside jokes. Same with spelling Cornhole wrong in that trailer, once pointed out he said it was left in deliberately as a joke to see who would notice. Had he still been active during the unboxing video I imagine he'd insist the typo of their own URL was an easter egg of some sort or just added intentionally to troll the detractors. 😵

The console not coming out is an inside joke too.

On 4/6/2023 at 8:15 PM, Flojomojo said:

This video reminds me of that other guy who boasted how he got rich by reading books and had Lamborghinis in a garage only to find out he's scum-sucking scammer getting rich off YouTube clicks and trolling people by not getting to the point.  BTW, that mansion tour he did was somebody else's and he just rented out the place.  I wonder if TT actually borrowed all those consoles just so he could make himself look good.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, frankodragon said:

I wonder if TT actually borrowed all those consoles just so he could make himself look good.

Nah I think they are his. Now some think he auctioned them off and bought them back from himself. The same person bought all the items in his auction.

Others have speculated his wife sold them and he bought them from her. Rumor is that money may have been used to put money down on a second home. 🤷‍♀️

2 hours ago, SegaMasterSystemPunk said:

The console not coming out is an inside joke too.

They did it to troll Pat and Ian.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MrBeefy said:

Nah I think they are his. Now some think he auctioned them off and bought them back from himself. The same person bought all the items in his auction.

Others have speculated his wife sold them and he bought them from her. Rumor is that money may have been used to put money down on a second home. 🤷‍♀️

They did it to troll Pat and Ian.

Tommy was always playing the long trolling game.   Checkmate Pat & Ian!   Tommy bought Intellivision and created this faux console project just to goof you two! 

• Like 2

On 4/3/2023 at 12:44 PM, Creamhoven said:

Okay everyone, I have done my research on Tommy Tallarico and have now learned about the things he has been up to.

Tommy if you are reading this. You evil man! You evil sinistar man! You want to pick on well meaning gamers and take their money?! Why dont you try you're luck with someone that is more of your weightclass. That's right Tommy, I am going to challenge you to a CS 1.6 match! I AM GOING TO KILL YOU (in CS 1.6)!!!

I mean, I get that you think it’s funny that TT and crew stole money from lots of folks (some of whom are mentally challenged and were taken advantage of). I get that you think people being doxxed, harassed, threatened (people’s kids pictures were being passed around) is fine because it fits with your hero worship narrative (lemme guess, you are also on the “Alpha male” celebrity train). But man you’ve got to realize that you’re gonna look in the mirror one day and realize you are supporting some awful stuff, and for what, LOLS?  You do you I guess.

• Like 5

16 hours ago, jerseystyle said:

I mean, I get that you think it’s funny that TT and crew stole money from lots of folks (some of whom are mentally challenged and were taken advantage of). I get that you think people being doxxed, harassed, threatened (people’s kids pictures were being passed around) is fine because it fits with your hero worship narrative (lemme guess, you are also on the “Alpha male” celebrity train). But man you’ve got to realize that you’re gonna look in the mirror one day and realize you are supporting some awful stuff, and for what, LOLS?  You do you I guess.

No, this is a misunderstanding.

Like an easter egg hunt, the Amico's fun factor has always been hidden. And sure, if you happen to find one, it comes in many shiny colors but all you'll find inside is a cheap crappy toy. 

And very much like the easter bunny, it doesn't exist. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, jerseystyle said:

Well, then your tone sucks and your attitude comes off as smarmy and condescending. Go back and read your posts.  Maybe next time do some research before attacking people and supporting bad practices.

POSITIVITY ONLY! DON'T ATTACK THE LORD HIGH TOMMY "TALL TALES" TALLARICO! DID YOU KNOW HE PERSONALLY WORK WITH SHIGGY ON THE WII?

• Haha 3

24 minutes ago, MrBeefy said:

POSITIVITY ONLY! DON'T ATTACK THE LORD HIGH TOMMY "TALL TALES" TALLARICO! DID YOU KNOW HE PERSONALLY WORK WITH SHIGGY ON THE WII?

I've watched that "Quick" video at least 3 times and somehow I missed the "I worked with Miyamoto on Wii" until Pat & Ian highlighted it on their recent response video.   

The fact Tommy could lie through his teeth like that and still have supporters is beyond comprehension. 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, MrBeefy said:

1 hour ago, SegaSnatcher said:

I've watched that "Quick" video at least 3 times and somehow I missed the "I worked with Miyamoto on Wii" until Pat & Ian highlighted it on their recent response video.   

Claimed to work on the Wii hardware, as in "helped create the console?" Or claimed to work with him on games that were on the Wii?    

1 hour ago, Razzie.P said:

Claimed to work on the Wii hardware, as in "helped create the console?" Or claimed to work with him on games that were on the Wii?    

It's TT, so it's probably that he singlehandedly invented the Wii while being the first American on the Moon......

..... I'm sure you'll be shocked to learn that his mother is, in fact, very proud.

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, Razzie.P said:

"I worked on the original Wii console with Miyamoto."

Start at 56 minute mark.

Even if you interpret it as him working on Metroid Prime... that came out on GameCube, not Wii. 🤣

Edited by MrBeefy
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Razzie.P said:

All he said was "I worked with Miyamoto on the Wii".   Regardless if it was hardware or software we all know that is absolutely BS as there isn't a single Wii game he's credited on that was published by Nintendo, let alone had Miyamoto involved. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cebus Capucinis said:

It's TT, so it's probably that he singlehandedly invented the Wii while being the first American on the Moon......

..... I'm sure you'll be shocked to learn that his mother is, in fact, very proud.

That needs fact checking.

1 minute ago, SegaSnatcher said:

All he said was "I worked with Miyamoto on the Wii".   Regardless if it was hardware or software we all know that is absolutely BS as there isn't a single Wii game he's credited on that was published by Nintendo, let alone had Miyamoto involved. 

No matter how you slice it he is full of it.

Was the Sonic game he worked on as the first American on the Wii?

2 minutes ago, MrBeefy said:

No matter how you slice it he is full of it.

Was the Sonic game he worked on as the first American on the Wii?

Tommy Tallarico taking credit as the first American to work on a Sonic game was one of the most hilarious lies that ever uttered his mouth.

His disrespect towards one of the most talented individuals in the industry who has a better claim of first American to work on a Sonic game.

ElQjQZsWMAAdQOZ.jpg

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SegaSnatcher said:

Tommy Tallarico taking credit as the first American to work on a Sonic game was one of the most hilarious lies that ever uttered his mouth.

His disrespect towards one of the most talented individuals in the industry who has a better claim of first American to work on a Sonic game.

ElQjQZsWMAAdQOZ.jpg

I don't think Tommy actually respects anyone or anything that isn't himself. His behavior suggests that.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, SegaSnatcher said:

Or maybe he meant the first American composer, so he only disrespected Michael Jackson. 🙂

• Haha 3