IGNORED

Intellivision Amico’s trademark changed to ‘abandoned’

11 hours ago, SteveTheColecoDude said:

You know you've made a nice simple game when you need an illustrated  guide on how to hold the controller.

Every game comes packed with a John Alvarado. That way they don't need to make a manual.

2 hours ago, CPUWIZ said:

It's just a matter of time, until someone writes a book about you guys, instead of the Amicodebacle. 😅

When that starts, let me know. I have a DSM I can donate to the writer to help with their diagnosis.

• Haha 1

On 3/2/2024 at 6:22 AM, mr_me said:

Can't always believe what you read.

You literally are just a gigantic troll.

You are right, you can't always believe what you read. But if there's one thing I've learned from reading your posts over the last several months and/or years is that anything an IE employee or anyone associated with Intellivision has ever said then it's definitely true and should be taken as gospel.

Edited by Pink
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Pink said:

You are right, you can't always believe what you read. But if there's one thing I've learned from reading your posts over the last several months and/or years is that anything an IE employee or anyone associated with Intellivision has ever said then it's definitely true and should be taken as gospel.

Don't believe that Beefy guy. His wife is made up per a Sock Puppet. 

Besides who are you going to believe? A company that's asking $15 for Missile Command? Or the guy grilling this for $13.50?

20240303_135427.thumb.jpg.27cfde71365b463ac8b34f51d50439c1.jpg20240303_171555.thumb.jpg.df8b735e42d7fd6bd4f9a3b2bafb5008.jpg

BYOB but the Cornhole here is free.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, CPUWIZ said:

It's just a matter of time, until someone writes a book about you guys, instead of the Amicodebacle. 😅

That could be fun.

AA&A - AtariAge & Amico: Last Thread Standing

The story of how one company wouldn't let their scam die, and one forum community couldn't get enough of the nonsense.

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Pink said:

Then you haven't read enough, not even from this thread. Even then it couldn't possibly tell you what I think of all that's been said. You are however contributing to mischaracterisation.

1 hour ago, Razzie.P said:

That could be fun.

AA&A - AtariAge & Amico: Last Thread Standing

The story of how one company wouldn't let their scam die, and one forum community couldn't get enough of the nonsense.

I need a new nonsense, this nonsense is dying, if not already dead. How can I find an ongoing crazy thing like this? Who's the next Tommy? What's the next Amico?

1 hour ago, SegaMasterSystemPunk said:

I need a new nonsense, this nonsense is dying, if not already dead. How can I find an ongoing crazy thing like this? Who's the next Tommy? What's the next Amico?

Well if the Amicolytes get their way, Tommy will buy Vectrex and try to bring it back. I remember them talking about that at one point.

You know maybe its time that Coleco went back for another round? I mean if Amico is any indication these things can easily be cyclical and even get worse. You would think after Chameleon there would have been more weary with Amico, but nope. Amico is what Chameleon was had Kennedy had more money and not shown that stupid clear shell.

57 minutes ago, livingonwheels said:

John Alvarado - Intellivision Today at 5:01 pm (Discord)

Reminder about rule #11: No negative questions/investigation of Intellivision business past, present, or future. Keep discussions on the current products.

Translation: Please don't look at our financial records and how we pissed away all our money while paying YTers for secret meetings on how to spin the bad information in hopes that people can't comprehend what they read in such reports.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, livingonwheels said:

Reminder about rule #11: No negative questions/investigation of Intellivision business past, present, or future. Keep discussions on the current products.

This was in response to someone asking why they need to seek funding from new investors to manufacture controllers after raising $17 million dollars and where that money had gone.

You know you're a very legit company with nothing to hide when someone asking about your business is a big no-no.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

22 hours ago, CPUWIZ said:

To be fair, it would be difficult to write a book about Tommy Tallarico EarthWorm Jim Aladdin Terminator CD composer former CEO a member of the Intellivision board without naming it. 😅

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, MrBeefy said:

Don't believe that Beefy guy. His wife is made up per a Sock Puppet. 

Besides who are you going to believe? A company that's asking $15 for Missile Command? Or the guy grilling this for $13.50?

20240303_135427.thumb.jpg.27cfde71365b463ac8b34f51d50439c1.jpg20240303_171555.thumb.jpg.df8b735e42d7fd6bd4f9a3b2bafb5008.jpg

BYOB but the Cornhole here is free.

I sent you a PM, I want to see the receipt for the meat! 🤣

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, SegaMasterSystemPunk said:

If it is nonsense you seek, give a go listening to main stream media discuss how well the worldwide economy is performing. (evil grin)

4 hours ago, CPUWIZ said:

I sent you a PM, I want to see the receipt for the meat! 🤣

Replied to you!

Here is some of the result of the leftovers.

Got to get that protein burst.

20240304_084002.thumb.jpg.7a35ecd5d39d1f4ee6edf4f4e1a5e2cf.jpg

Don't forget some pepper jack.

20240304_084327.thumb.jpg.092ed2fd92c6a7fbef57fd8a66cf9ec7.jpg

What would an AA breakfast be without some taco shells?

20240304_084726.thumb.jpg.b802ea484c57e3d55a2066f9b4a04b0a.jpg

And then we kick it up at the end to guarantee a speedy Amico production.

20240304_084837.thumb.jpg.4d76e1b38fe1dd3100493104b0abbd5e.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, number6 said:

If it is nonsense you seek, give a go listening to main stream media discuss how well the worldwide economy is performing. (evil grin)

Speaking of economy and finances. If anyone has ever wondered what to do after a long day of beer benders at the office I have a treat for you! Need to get rid of the evidence that you spent investors money on booze? You going around telling everyone your company is out of dough? Dispose of the evidence by making a different dough by making a loaf of Nick Richards Bread!

Nick Richards Bread

3 c. Self Rising Flour

3 tbls sugar or splenda equivalent

1 can of warm leftover Intelly work party beer.

Butter (I prefer salted)

Start by putting the flour and sugar in a bowl. And start stirring it around like your cooking the books. Speaking of set the over to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.

Then slowly incorporate the evidence (beer) into the mixture. You want the dough to be slightly wet/sticky. Just sticky enough that if a rube threw a dollar on it it wouldn't fly away.

Now grease a bread pan with butter and maybe a touch of flour. Put the dough in the pan and into the over!

After watching the evidence of your irresponsibility bake away for 35-40 minutes pull it out of the oven.

20240304_091520.thumb.jpg.db6bbf1748032b5245960ff8453ba7ea.jpg

Give it a good butter rub down on top. This will give it that nice golden color to remind you of how you took people's money so you can Scrooge McDuck it later in their cash.

Then put back into the oven for another 10-15 minutes. I error on the side of getting it out early. Plus we all knlw there is more beer from the company to dispose of.

Take out and hopefully you can easily get it out of the pan.

20240304_093219.thumb.jpg.9278906113b6894b78f5af97b1b174ce.jpg

Look at that! You would have never thought there was company bought beer there at all. The day is saved.

Give yourself a pat on the back, cut into it amd slather on some butter on to that warm bread! 

20240304_093328.thumb.jpg.18084c1fac1301622bd9d3ea6af097cc.jpg

Who needs FCC certs when you can make your own bread!

• Like 2

16 hours ago, livingonwheels said:

Because an investor asked questions about what heppened to production.

OOF!

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, mr_me said:

You are however contributing to mischaracterisation.

Nah, that would be your modus operandi. Why you are still allowed to do so is beyond me. As long as you are though, You do you. Clearly it brings you joy.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 2/29/2024 at 3:32 PM, mr_me said:

Atariage users. It's not just the ones posting comments that read them. Can't assume everyone knows what you know. I'm not the one initiating or steering these discussions. Like I said leaving me out of comments will result in fewer responses from me, but people can't help themselves.

This is so false it isn't even funny!!  There have been a NUMBER of responses that do not include you in any way, shape or form.....yet you deem it neccessary to respond to someone for something!!!  So either you are responding because you just want attention, whether that attention is positive or negative, or you are literally just "trolling" as you claim others do against you!!!  I guess only you can answer what truly is going on in that noggin of yours, but the rest of us clearly have formed opinions based on your "interactions"!!  

8eQN.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, lawdawg710 said:

This is so false it isn't even funny!!  There have been a NUMBER of responses that do not include you in any way, shape or form.....yet you deem it neccessary to respond to someone for something!!!  So either you are responding because you just want attention, whether that attention is positive or negative, or you are literally just "trolling" as you claim others do against you!!!  I guess only you can answer what truly is going on in that noggin of yours, but the rest of us clearly have formed opinions based on your "interactions"!!  

8eQN.gif

Regardless of motive, just trying to get people to respond. Which people just seem to do.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, frankodragon said:

Speaking of the Amicodebacle, here's an example what the book cover would look like:

tommy_tallarico_book.thumb.jpg.d2a92b349c49f19c562d27c5a4c0da57.jpg

Someone probably would insert AI images of people playing the fake console:

intelivisionamicoliar.thumb.jpg.bf6cc32886ee668193a99b74a26e0a3e.jpg

Nah this seems to be a better picture for the cover.

image.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

2 minutes ago, jerseystyle said:

I have that same hot sauce! So good. 

It really is! I've really liked it so far. I also have some ghost pepper ketchup that I've been enjoying.

Also I should probably be clear that no prarie dogs were harmed in the making of my bread.

• Haha 1