IGNORED

Intellivision Amico’s trademark changed to ‘abandoned’

10 hours ago, jerseystyle said:

So you should work out a signal for when we should take you at face value and when you aren’t having a conversation in good faith I guess.

You, Beefy and that Wailer guy  all seem to be forgetting one important little thing here, we're all currently posting on the Amico thread aka the joke thread of the site, everything posted here is just for shits and giggles, demanding that I provide evidence for my purposely hyperbolical posts  is probably  the funniest thing that's happened on this thread in a long while.

1 hour ago, MrBeefy said:

Kind of like Tommy amd lying. If his lips are moving it is likely he's lying.

Now go enjoy some great synthwave while waiting for the next great revelation nugget! 

🤡🤡

Sorry bro but that song sucks ass, if you want to listen to the real deal here you go

2 hours ago, JPF997 said:

You, Beefy and that Wailer guy  all seem to be forgetting one important little thing here, we're all currently posting on the Amico thread aka the joke thread of the site, everything posted here is just for shits and giggles, demanding that I provide evidence for my purposely hyperbolical posts  is probably  the funniest thing that's happened on this thread in a long while.

That's not what this thread is, at all. Jokes have been made but there's also actual discussion. Once confronted about your claim, you've tried to say it was all hyperbolic etc, but your post didn't read hyperbolic at all. Prudish, weird and ill-informed in its perception of Nintendo as a company, (they've allowed violent, bloody and even titillating games on their consoles for a LONG time now. They didn't just suddenly allow pervy games on the Switch after years of nothing but primary colours and kiddie games, and it's disingenuous to claim otherwise), but not hyperbolic.

You made a dumb statement, and couldn't back it up, stop making excuses for it and just take the very slight L. Don't be like Mr Me.

8 hours ago, JPF997 said:

By the way, if you could stop looking at my profile whenever I reply to you, that would be nice. 🙂

(or do it in a private window, that way I won't know 😉🤫)

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, roots.genoa said:

By the way, if you could stop looking at my profile whenever I reply to you, that would be nice. 🙂

that really block it?  that's weird.   I just opened your profile in incognito mode (assuming that's the same thing) -- but seems like it should still show I was snooping on ya.  Lemme know, please, I'm curious about that one.

Ol' Kirk used to check my profile multiple times per day for some reason - I have no idea why - even though I was on his ignore list.  So I figured it still tattled on the snoopers.

• Haha 1

Do you know the reason why? It is because that type of stuff was literally spouted here at AA as factual for the longest time. Spouted by idiots who just swallowed whatever tripe Tommy told them too. To be honest you come across as someone who would legitimately believe such things.

As I think jersystyle said before, every so often someone has to pop their head in and defend their Amicolyte beliefs.

Sorry bro but that song sucks ass, if you want to listen to the real deal here you go

I now see you're joking again. We all really know Synthwave is trash.

51 minutes ago, roots.genoa said:

I mean people look at mine all the time, I don't really see the problem with just checking a profile.

49 minutes ago, MrBeefy said:

Do you know the reason why? It is because that type of stuff was literally spouted here at AA as factual for the longest time. Spouted by idiots who just swallowed whatever tripe Tommy told them too. To be honest you come across as someone who would legitimately believe such things.

As I think jersystyle said before, every so often someone has to pop their head in and defend their Amicolyte beliefs.

I now see you're joking again. We all really know Synthwave is trash.

The moment Tommy announced the Amico back in 2018 I knew it was destined to flop, you can't realistically sell a console with "games" that look worse than flash games  I played for free when I was a kid back at newgrounds, don't lump me in with idiots that actually thought this had any chance in  hell of succeeding.

Also I know you're probably joking but that song I linked is truly incredible, if you watched Cyberpunk Edgerunners you would probably shed a tear watching that music video ( I know I did ).

Edited by JPF997
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, JPF997 said:

I mean people look at mine all the time, I don't really see the problem with just checking a profile.

There's no problem. It's just weird because even though I'm not surprised when someone looks at my profile after I 'interacted' with them for the first time, you checked my profile numerous times as if you were expecting a different result. That's what puzzles me.

20 minutes ago, roots.genoa said:

There's no problem. It's just weird because even though I'm not surprised when someone looks at my profile after I 'interacted' with them for the first time, you checked my profile numerous times as if you were expecting a different result. That's what puzzles me.

Most times I click on profiles it's accidental, I only use Atari age on my phone so it happens every so often because of the touch sensitivity.

3 hours ago, JPF997 said:

Most times I click on profiles it's accidental, I only use Atari age on my phone so it happens every so often because of the touch sensitivity.

To be fair it happens to me sometimes, especially when I want to go back to a post someone has replied to. You must click on the small arrow all to the right of the post, because everywhere else in the header it leads to the person's profile. 😒

• Like 1

Someone on the Amico Discord yesterday had asked if Tommy was selling his home in order to fund the Amico (the post has since been deleted).

Some replies immediately afterwards:

Discord User #1: Don’t know and none of my business, but hope he‘s doing well.

Discord User #2: To be honest, I wish he would come here,even if it's just to say hello. I guess some people will disagree, but whatever disagreement people may have had with him, whatever bitterness they may have felt, isn't it time to bury the hatchet? By the way, I also wish Phil Adam would come here and say hello too!

Edited by livingonwheels
  • Haha 6

9 minutes ago, livingonwheels said:

I guess some people will disagree, but whatever disagreement people may have had with him, whatever bitterness they may have felt, isn't it time to bury the hatchet? 

Only if it's in Tommy's skull. He is getting all he deserves and maybe not even enough. 

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, livingonwheels said:

Someone on the Amico Discord yesterday had asked if Tommy was selling his home in order to fund the Amico (the post has since been deleted).

Don’t know and none of my business, but hope he‘s doing well.

To be honest, I wish he would come here,even if it's just to say hello. I guess some people will disagree, but whatever disagreement people may have had with him, whatever bitterness they may have felt, isn't it time to bury the hatchet? By the way, I also wish Phil Adam would come here and say hello too!

You want those two well known scammers to  come here after everything that they have done ? After they stole 16 millions dollars from investors, millions from  tax payers (that German grant money ), and who knows how much  from that guy Sudesh after they got  those loans from him  and never payed him  back ? You want them to come here and do what, apologize for taking all that money and never managing to deliver on any of they're promises?  Never actually releasing the bloody console,  selling people physical  games that don't work on anything, promising to release games that people have wanted for decades like Earthworm Jim 4 and then just pretending like that never happened? No the last thing we need is those two clowns to come here and then  pretend that the past few years never happened ( also can anyone explain to me why Mike Kennedy another well known scammer is just allowed to keep his account while Tommy has deservedly been banned for years now, that never made sense to me ).

Edited by JPF997

9 minutes ago, JPF997 said:

You want those two well known scammers to  come here after everything that they have done ? After they stole 16 millions dollars from investors, millions from  tax payers (that German grant money ), and who knows how much  from that guy Sudesh after they got  those loans from him  and never payed him  back ? You want them to come here and do what, apologize for taking all that money and never managing to deliver on any of they're promises?  Never actually releasing the bloody console,  selling people physical  games that don't work on anything, promising to release games that people have wanted for decades like Earthworm Jim 4 and then just pretending like that never happened? No the last thing we need is those two clowns to come here and pretend like these past few years never happened.

Be aware those are comments are from discord users, not mine. I edited the post to reflect that.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, JPF997 said:

You want those two well known scammers to  come here after everything that they have done ? After they stole 16 millions dollars from investors, millions from  tax payers (that German grant money ), and who knows how much  from that guy Sudesh after they got  those loans from him  and never payed him  back ? You want them to come here and do what, apologize for taking all that money and never managing to deliver on any of they're promises?  Never actually releasing the bloody console,  selling people physical  games that don't work on anything, promising to release games that people have wanted for decades like Earthworm Jim 4 and then just pretending like that never happened? No the last thing we need is those two clowns to come here and pretend like these past few years never happened.

No one said that. He’s quoting from the discord group- 2 quotes hoping for TT to visit THERE, not here.

4 minutes ago, jerseystyle said:

No one said that. He’s quoting from the discord group- 2 quotes hoping for TT to visit THERE, not here.

Oh dear I misread that comment, guess I have to contact Albert to delete my post...

Edited by JPF997

30 minutes ago, livingonwheels said:

Discord User #1: Don’t know and none of my business, but hope he‘s doing well.

Discord User #2: To be honest, I wish he would come here,even if it's just to say hello. I guess some people will disagree, but whatever disagreement people may have had with him, whatever bitterness they may have felt, isn't it time to bury the hatchet? By the way, I also wish Phil Adam would come here and say hello too!

The users fail to realize that Tommy is the one at fault for lying and encouraging his Amicolytes to attack me and others.

I would love for him to come back here and try to apologize. However, he won't as it wouldn't fit with his NPD temdancies. Unless it was to basically be a way to say it is everyone elses fault for what happened. Kind of like his "apology" video to Pat and Ian (which he has now removed from the internet.)

I think this was taken from his Wonka book.

Screenshot_20240319_130719_Chrome.thumb.jpg.61280708c19728b3492e7394d16666e3.jpg

15 minutes ago, JPF997 said:

You want those two well known scammers to  come here after everything that they have done ? After they stole 16 millions dollars from investors, millions from  tax payers (that German grant money ), and who knows how much  from that guy Sudesh after they got  those loans from him  and never payed him  back ? You want them to come here and do what, apologize for taking all that money and never managing to deliver on any of they're promises?  Never actually releasing the bloody console,  selling people physical  games that don't work on anything, promising to release games that people have wanted for decades like Earthworm Jim 4 and then just pretending like that never happened? No the last thing we need is those two clowns to come here and then  pretend that the past few years never happened ( also can anyone explain to me why Mike Kennedy another well known scammer is just allowed to keep his account while Tommy has deservedly been banned for years now, that never made sense to me ).

@Tommy Tallarico isn't banned from AA. He could be here if he wanted.

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, MrBeefy said:

@Tommy Tallarico isn't banned from AA. He could be here if he wanted.

I just checked his profile, how on earth did that fraud accumulate 46k+ reputation points, he must of had a legion of bots up voting his post's to reach that number.

Edited by JPF997
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, JPF997 said:

Oh dear I misread that comment, guess I have to contact Albert to delete my post...

don't stress it and I wouldn't bother mods or Albert over something like that.  You posted that you misread it, so good enough for things like that, no need to spend effort editing the past.

• Like 2

Check out this beauty of a comment posted on the Amico Discord this afternoon:

"Intellivision having the goal to be different and to try to offer a good product instead of just trying to milk people playing games is certainly one of the reason why I will always have a lot of respect for Tommy Tallarico and everyone who was part of the project".

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, JPF997 said:

I just checked his profile, how on earth did that fraud accumulate 46k+ reputation points, he must of had a legion of bots up voting his post's to reach that number.

I think you just answered your question there.

Maybe not strictly bots, but a veritable crowd of Amico fans (and possibly employees in some cases) came with him, and most of them left when he went.

• Like 1