IGNORED

Spreading the Love with Free Games and More... Edicion Cinco

ApolloBoy

Padded flat rate envelope of random, mostly disc-based games. Will ship anywhere in the USA a padded flat rate envelope will go. I'll pay shipping. NO international shipping. Sorry.

General rundown of contents:

Arthur and the Invisibles (PS2) - Complete. Resurfaced. Replacement case. Worked fine when last tested.

Kung Fu Chaos (XBOX) - Complete. Resurfaced. Replacement case. Worked fine when last tested.

Gunvalkyrie (XBOX) - Loose. Disc scuffed. Doesn't work on my XBOX. May work if resurfaced.

Mace Griffin Bounty Hunter (XBOX) - Complete. Replacement case. Doesn't work on my XBOX. May work if resurfaced.

Time Splitters 2 (XBOX) - Loose. Rental stickers. Looks fine. Never tested.

Parrapa the Rapper 2 (PS2) - Loose. Cracked disc hub. Worked fine when last tested.

Some Disney game (PS2) - Loose. Looks fine. Never tested.

Another PS2 game I forget the name of (Snowboarding or something) - Loose. Looks fine. Never tested.

(?) Not sure. A high school musical game, I think. (PS2) - Loose. Looks fine. Never tested.

Colony Wars Vengeance (PS1) - Complete. Significant scratches. Worked fine when last tested.

A dozen or so PS1 sports games with manuals and inserts, but no cases. I think all but one of these (one of the NBA Live games) work.

Jackal (NES) - Label obliterated. Worked when last tested.

And maybe something more, possibly less. I can't remember what all is in there. No guarantees on anything, but it's all free, so...

PM if interested. No complaining please. And, seriously, I won't ship these internationally. Please don't ask.

Claimed.

Edited by Christophero Sly

I've got a non-working Commodore 64 up for grabs. I don't have the power supply anymore to test it with, but the last time I messed with this it would play cartridge based games but would not load anything from tape or disk. Pretty much anything you try to do inside the BASIC interpreter results in a "syntax error". This makes me think that the machine has a bad ROM chip. It is also fairly beaten up and yellowed. This might be a good repair project for somebody or at the very least there are some good parts here. I just want to be reimbursed for shipping, which I have estimated at $14.00.

free_c64.jpg

Hey I have some PS2 games I am sick of looking at , you can have them all for free just pay shipping and that's 11.30 USPS Priority mail.

First person to reply in this thread gets it , no PM's please thanks!

And these have been spoken for

rsg2.jpg

Edited by Mack702

I've got a non-working Commodore 64 up for grabs. I don't have the power supply anymore to test it with, but the last time I messed with this it would play cartridge based games but would not load anything from tape or disk. Pretty much anything you try to do inside the BASIC interpreter results in a "syntax error". This makes me think that the machine has a bad ROM chip. It is also fairly beaten up and yellowed. This might be a good repair project for somebody or at the very least there are some good parts here. I just want to be reimbursed for shipping, which I have estimated at $14.00.

free_c64.jpg

Interested! PM sent.

• 3 weeks later...

Assortment of manuals, inserts...

Sega Genesis Inserts - Foreman for real,rbi 94, urban strike, after burner 2
Sega Genesis Manuals - rbi 94, arnold palmer golf, madden 94 playbook/poster
Atari 2600 - pacman, super challenge football

FREE, Just pay shipping, most likely around $3.

GONE

Edited by Jeremy Popp

I've got a Commodore 64 box that I have no use for. It's in pretty good shape--see pics. It's the outer box only, no styrofoam inserts or PSU box. Free to a good home, just pay shipping costs: 2 lbs 12 oz from 47403. It will be boxed for transport.

post-27540-0-70029600-1391630283_thumb.jpgpost-27540-0-00338400-1391630288_thumb.jpgpost-27540-0-95606200-1391630291_thumb.jpgpost-27540-0-98896700-1391630295_thumb.jpgpost-27540-0-37007000-1391630299_thumb.jpgpost-27540-0-86039400-1391630302_thumb.jpg

...and it's gone.

Edited by unholy

ALREADY SPOKEN FOR

I have a Game Boy and games available to anyone who's willing to pay for shipping! The system has a fair amount of yellowing, including the screen itself, and is not at all reliable. It might be useable with a good cleaning, but I haven't really bothered to do more than spray some contact cleaner on it. Most of the time it won't read carts. The screws on the system might also be stripped (not by me).

The games all work, although Contra: Alien Wars is in rough shape.

Whoever wants it must pay for shipping from Toronto, Ontario, Canada. If anyone local is interested in the items, we can try to arrange to meet somewhere around the city.

gameboy.jpg

I've got a TI-99/4A User's Reference Guide looking for a new home. It's in a 3-ring binder and comes with an assortment of sundries (a BASIC reference card, a TI software catalog, a sampler issue of CodeWorks, some photocopies of schematics/how-tos from various newsletters--at least two different memory expansions, Zeno board--23 pages, all in all).

Gone.

post-27540-0-67058600-1392833308_thumb.jpgpost-27540-0-65940600-1392833311_thumb.jpgpost-27540-0-99435000-1392833313_thumb.jpgpost-27540-0-86280200-1392833316_thumb.jpg

Edited by unholy

I have a Game Boy and games available to anyone who's willing to pay for shipping! The system has a fair amount of yellowing, including the screen itself, and is not at all reliable. It might be useable with a good cleaning, but I haven't really bothered to do more than spray some contact cleaner on it. Most of the time it won't read carts. The screws on the system might also be stripped (not by me).

Whoever wants it must pay for shipping from Toronto, Ontario, Canada. If anyone local is interested in the items, we can try to arrange to meet somewhere around the city.

gameboy.jpg

gameboy.jpg

gameboy.jpg

Still have it? Thought i might want it.

• 2 weeks later...

@ unholy - Is Tomb Raider Chrilonicle (PS1) stull in it's jewel case?

As for myself, I currently have:

NES:

Super Mario/Duck Hunt - loose cart, tested/working

Sega Genesis:

Sonic & Knuckles - loose cart, cover swings open with ease but is still firmly attached, tested/working

Anyone interested in an old rack-mount server?

• ECS Elitegrop l4s5mg motherboard
  • Pentium 4 1.8 GHz processor
  • 1GB RAM
  • 80GB Western Digital Cavaiar IDE harddrive
  • 100Mbps PCI NIC card + riser
  • Don't know chassis+power supply, no model numbers found

System was tested to power on and pass POST and harddrive erased.

Just pay shipping (its about 12lbs with box+packaging), PM me if interested.

post-20539-0-52130100-1394327727_thumb.jpg

post-20539-0-38604200-1394327737_thumb.jpg

post-20539-0-15725800-1394327745_thumb.jpg