IGNORED

Calling all UK based Jag fans!!!!

Gaztee

Hi Guys,

I recieved this email yesturday :D

Hello,

I write the Retro_Mart column, and would love to cover this event for Micro Mart magazine!

PLEASE keep me informed on any further developments.

Would it also be possible to have a "Retro Games" sub section, maybe a table or two - this would attract more people, even if it has to be Atari only! I have one or two Atari items possibly for show.

Shaun.

Well, looks like word is spreading quickly! What about a retro atari section then? Ideas??

l8r

Gaztee

:twisted:

This is all coming together nicely... we just need 3 things I can think of...

A Venue... nothing much can happen without somewhere for it to happen in, everyone please search for cheap places in your area, if we're not expecting to hav *that* many people it dosnt need to be huge.

An organiser... I set up the website, but I really dont want to be in charge of planning the whole thing, I'd be happy to do quite a lot of the organising, but we really should get one or two people who are willing and able to take on the chalange of running an event like this.

A logo... very silly but a nice logo is important...

Oh, and great news that 16/32 systems will be there, is anyone else coming to sell stuff apart from me?

I quite like the idea of having retro people from other systems come too, the more people who come, the cheaper the room will be, and it'd be nice to convert some people :). What does everyone else think?

I quite like the idea of having retro people from other systems come too, the more people who come, the cheaper the room will be, and it'd be nice to convert some people :). What does everyone else think?

Could lead to some interesting arguments/debates ie System X is better than system Y because....

Ah the old ST Amiga Days :)

Could lead to some interesting arguments/debates ie System X is better than system Y because....

Ah the old ST Amiga Days :)

Those arguments have never ended:

XBOX vs PS2 vs GC

ATI vs nVidia

Mac vs PC

AMD vs Intel

Linux vs Windows

You can spend all day on message boards arguing how many angels can dance on the head of a pin. Why not go to the show and just hanve fun?

Networked BattleSphere Should keep you occupied.

:-)

Those arguments have never ended:

XBOX vs PS2 vs GC

ATI vs nVidia

Mac vs PC

AMD vs Intel

Linux vs Windows

1) Jaguar

2) nVidia

3) Mac

4) Interl

5) Mac again

:D :D :D

You can spend all day on message boards arguing how many angels can dance on the head of a pin. Why not go to the show and just hanve fun?  

Networked BattleSphere Should keep you occupied.

:-)

I hope so :)

How many people do have Battlesphere who attend the show?

I would love to come but I don´t know if I can...I´ll see what I can do...

Anyway I could bring one Battlesphere gold and a catbox....

Not sure about my other stuff because I don´t know how to transport it.....

I don´t have my car anymore unfortunatley...:-(

Peter

That is something Im really looking forward to, getting my first real look at BattleSphere, how many copies / CatBoxes / JagLink2's are people bringing?

I will bring 2 JAG's catbox, 2x jaglink and a lot of gamez.... :D

I hope you guys can get 16 copies up and running. It would be the world's record. It would be so cool to know that it does really work. We never were able to get enough hardware together to test it at the max. the most we ever had while coding was 8 I believe. The current record is 12 working together. You have to beat that.

That is something Im really looking forward to, getting my first real look at BattleSphere, how many copies / CatBoxes / JagLink2's are people bringing?

I hope you guys can get 16 copies up and running. It would be the world's record. It would be so cool to know that it does really work. We never were able to get enough hardware together to test it at the max. the most we ever had while coding was 8 I believe. The current record is 12 working together. You have to beat that.

I mean I bring 2 JAG consoles, 1x catbox and 3x jaglink... but I have only 1x BSG and 1x AIRCARS.... would be fun playing 8 players aswell...

The best would be 32 players in BSG :)

I think the record was 10 set on june 30th,2001 at Jagfest2k1 in milwaukee,WI(unless somebody has beatten that since then)

Dan Iacovelli

I think the record was 10 set on june 30th,2001 at Jagfest2k1 in milwaukee,WI(unless somebody has beatten that since then)

Dan Iacovelli

10... I think it had to be fun! :)

Dan Iacovelli

I think we need to have some people that could make a video of this event to prove we can beat this record!

Nice promotional stunt to have the biggest jag-network-gaming-competition..... :D

This preparing of this meeting is already fun.... :) I will take a beer now and gonna think of some other crazy stuff to do.... at this JAGFEST! :)