IGNORED

New homebrew called "Rocketeer"

GroovyBee

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

DO NOT rush a "fun-time hobby" !!!!

Wow, it's like clockwork. Do you guys have a set schedule? Do you mark it on your calendar? How does it work?

Do you hold "let's troll Groovy's thread" meetings, or do you coordinate by e-mail? Is there a special way in which the threads are picked--is it by vote--or do you just pick them out of a hat?

This is fascinating stuff! :rolling:

• Like 1

@ DZ

Well, you have to admit that Groovy Bee said he hopefully releases the games in 2014 and since than not said anything to the release again. I get your point and I think I have proven in the past that I am not one of the haters, but it would be very nice if we get more updates. Even if there is nothing much to say about the process it would good to know that.

I am so checky and say the games wont be released in 2014 and if we consider that the first release date was March oder April 2013 its a really long delay. This would be okay for me, but the behavior of GB isnt. I expect him to inform us and normally it should not be our part to ask sometimes. And please keep in mind that we do not ask every single day, its more like one question every month.

Hopefully we wont have this discussion next years christmas again :P

Wow, it's like clockwork. Do you guys have a set schedule? Do you mark it on your calendar? How does it work?

Do you hold "let's troll Groovy's thread" meetings, or do you coordinate by e-mail? Is there a special way in which the threads are picked--is it by vote--or do you just pick them out of a hat?

This is fascinating stuff! :rolling:

I've been a supporter of Groovy's through this and understand this is more of a hobby for him than a business, but waiting two years after accepting payment is pushing the boundaries of anyone's patience.

I'm not joining the rebellion but I can't blame people for voicing their concerns/complaints at this point.

I've been a supporter of Groovy's through this and understand this is more of a hobby for him than a business, but waiting two years after accepting payment is pushing the boundaries of anyone's patience.

I'm not joining the rebellion but I can't blame people for voicing their concerns/complaints at this point.

Understood. However, if you follow my post, you'll see that it was in response not to Ignorama's complaint, but to slab0meat's comment, which he seems to post regularly (along with others of the same inclination) and serves absolutely no purpose than to incite discord and rouse up the trolls.

dZ.