IGNORED

Philia - Sequel to Elansar - JagCD

Orion_

Philia for Jaguar CD  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Will you buy Philia on Jaguar CD

• Yes, if it cost equal or less than 35$ (25?)
    • Yes, if it is 35$ to 40$ (25-30?)
    • Yes, no matter what !
    • No, I don't have a JagCD
    • No, and I have a JagCD (I hate myst, make an action game instead!)

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

tadaaam !

here is 300 top quality pressed CD with professionally printed dvd box/manual, cellophane wrapped, etc...

I need to buy lots of envelopes and I will start selling them on my website (and on AA store if Albert answers me in the meantime)

Bqf9RQJIgAAlKE5.jpg

• Like 8

Beautiful production! And +1 if you can strike a deal with Albert to sell through the AA store.

Man, seems you pumped this out with relative ease and quickly I might add! I didn't purchase the first game for the Jag (couldn't justify the expense vs. the Mac version), but am looking forward to this release. :)

Shipping is going to be by padded envelope though, huh? Be nice if you could secure some thin little boxes instead. Quite often when things like this are sent in an envelope, discs become dislodged/damaged and the paper insert gets damaged as fingers, hands and other packages puncture/indent the case.

Do you know where these were pressed and printed? EU, China, NA? Just curious.. :)

All made in France :)

I just want to make something clear, the next games I will produce for Jaguar CD won't be pressed CD.

Because each time it's a minimum of 300 to produce, and even if it sell well, I guess I will have 200 CDs of Philia remaining in my room for ever.

So, next time I will produce less, using professionally burned CD-R, which is still more reliable than burning CD with a standard computer :)

Edited by Orion_

im sure you will sell 300 CDs without resellers

it just takes time

cause not everyone is that ofthen reading forums like me :grin:

let there be some reviews, retro-news, letsplays, etc and you will see

if you sell them rapidly then you will generate a high price like some other releases (another world, battlesphere etc.)

Orion, maybe you could keep some of them ( not 200, of course) to use on eBay to counter the eventual "mad prices" auctions we saw recently (Like the Another World one, and if I remember correctly there was one instance of an Elansar).

For people waiting Elansar, I finally made the decision to port it to Jaguar CD.

It will be easier to produce than cartridge. Also it will feature Cinepak Videos, better image quality, and support of Memory Track.

Soon to be released along with my puzzle game Yopaz :)

• Like 2

For people waiting Elansar, I finally made the decision to port it to Jaguar CD.

It will be easier to produce than cartridge. Also it will feature Cinepak Videos, better image quality, and support of Memory Track.

Well let me be the first person to say Awesome! Thank you!! Can't wait to pick up a copy.

I understand your dilemma about pressing 300 CD's, its a big expense/risk/commitment. From what I can see though there is a real bell curve with demand for Jaguar games. By the time most people find out about them they are long gone and getting jacked up on ebay. I'm sure you will sell all the Philia disks, it will just take a few months, and word of mouth needs to spread, etc.

However, we will all get it if you go the professional burn route, and I'm sure the quality will still be high!

Will the NTSC image problem be fixed?