IGNORED

Boxed Air Raid Sells For $500

pangasinan

Apparently Rosa has mastered the fine art of using superglue to fix her previously broken Air Raid. Bravo! I tip my glass to her... t0305.gif

• Like 1

Yes It's Back , The Atari Game of AIR RAID which has become very infamous throughout the internet world. Yes it was my fathers, He is now deceased, It wasn't intentional to mislead anyone . It was just unfortunate that I was caught up in this mess in trying to sell some of his stuff. Yes I should of done some research but didn't expect everyone to call me every repulsive name under the sun. I know nothing about Atari's But have learnt from all of this.

Guys if you wish to hack into me further go for it ..... Even tho it wasn't mine . But that's all fine , you have to blame someone and that someone is me! Pardon my ignorance .

Here are the facts about this game.

YES ,, It was purchased a while ago from CASH CONVERTORS IN TULLAMARINE VIC, AUSTRALIA by my late Father .

NO, Its not an original ; but something someone has made up. perhaps to add it to their collection because a genuine one was too rare to find and too expensive to buy. Then it ended up at cash convertors where my dad got it from in amongst other stuff because there are other things in his collection which have Cash Convertor stickers on them.

YES it's a PAL Version because it works on the PAL Atari's

YES it comes in a box and has instructions

YES Its become infamous throughout the world and so have I !! :-(

YES Very collectable AIR Raid Repo LOL!!!! which has made headlines throughout the Atari Forums and Youtube. Go ahead check it out...

Pickup from Coburg Vic , Or can post anywhere throughout the world.

BTW, Cartridge has all been put back together and T handle was glued with super strong Locktite , You will get it all complete and is not broken anymore... Tested and Works

Id like to say a special thanks to Mr Pangasinan for assisting me in starting the story on the Atari Age Forums , He is a 54 Year old Gent who has gone out of his way to make sure this story gets plenty of publicity. He was so generous that he gave away some Atari consoles to people walking past his house , Very generous of him ...

Thankyou once again Mr Pangasinan.....

:ponder:

Yeah, was that a legit shoutout or just sarcasm? :P

I don't know why she feels the need to draw all the negative attention to herself, writing all that in her listing.. like its a pity party or something and some poor sucker's gonna buy her "iffy" items. She brags like its a good thing.. Eh, whatever.. at least people have been warned.

Mr Pangasinan, can I please get one of those extra Atari systems you apparently give away to Trick or Treaters and Jehovah's Witnesses?

WTF? Why would she call attention to herself like this? Why would ebay let her sell something she admits is a fake? Why are people bidding on it?

Mr Pangasinan, can I please get one of those extra Atari systems you apparently give away to Trick or Treaters and Jehovah's Witnesses?

WTF? Why would she call attention to herself like this? Why would ebay let her sell something she admits is a fake? Why are people bidding on it?

And why is she cheating on Albert with pangasinan? That is just rude.

• Like 1

Thought about it and I would actually pick it up if it was $40-$50. Don't know who would actually bid $80 for this knowing it's fake.

I stopped at $75. Got the ball rolling a bit with my initial bid. These idiots can fight over it if they want. The Austrailian dollar is very low right now, with USD almost on parity with the Euro, so it's a good time to import. I think my initial $50 bid showed up as $37.50 in USD. I know it's fake but for $50 or thereabouts, this would make a fun conversation piece.

Did someone here bid on this just for s__ts and giggles?

Yes. I did. See post #330

I stopped at $75. Got the ball rolling a bit with my initial bid. These idiots can fight over it if they want. The Austrailian dollar is very low right now, with USD almost on parity with the Euro, so it's a good time to import. I think my initial $50 bid showed up as $37.50 in USD. I know it's fake but for $50 or thereabouts, this would make a fun conversation piece.

Yes. I did. See post #330

It will probably get broken again or lost... maybe reposted with an authentic VHS style box.

But yea... for $50, given the infamous history around it, probably worth it for the conversation.... assuming she doesn't later claim it fell off the slow boat into the pacific on it's way over.