IGNORED

The 7800GD (New 7800 Flash Cartridge?)

SainT

Do you really want one?  

166 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in buying a 7800 SD cart (expected price around £60-£70)?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

I shipped all the AtariAge 7800GD / Mega 7800 orders today, with a few exceptions for orders that included other items.  Anyone whose order has shipped should have an email from the store with the tracking information.  If you only ordered the 7800GD and/or Mega 7800 and don't see an email, and you are using a service like Hotmail or Gmail or Yahoo, please check your spam folder to see if it might be in there.

..Al

• Like 14

45 minutes ago, DrVenkman said:

Mine still says, "AWAITING FULFILLMENT" - might depend on what options were selected.

Where are you seeing that? I didn't create a login account so while I have a confirmation of my order, I don't see anywhere on their site look at an order status?

I placed my SAG order while on my morning walk in 100º temps. (Ya I know I am crazy)

I was shocked that I got my order in. But by the time I got home from my walk, I had an email from SAG stating my order couldn't be fulfilled because of the e-commerce software glitch and that they oversold their initial inventory.

I am just going to keep my order in their system as a preorder for their next batch. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, -^CrossBow^- said:

Where are you seeing that? I didn't create a login account so while I have a confirmation of my order, I don't see anywhere on their site look at an order status?

I had an account with them already. I purchased a Mega EverDrive from them for my Genesis 4 years ago. So I was already logged in and hitting refresh like a madman until the "OUT OF STOCK" message disappeared. 

image.thumb.png.ec813b3c5f47dd81f74c93770e2575b4.png

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Albert said:

I shipped all the AtariAge 7800GD / Mega 7800 orders today, with a few exceptions for orders that included other items.  Anyone whose order has shipped should have an email from the store with the tracking information.  If you only ordered the 7800GD and/or Mega 7800 and don't see an email, and you are using a service like Hotmail or Gmail or Yahoo, please check your spam folder to see if it might be in there.

..Al

Excellent!  Got my shipping notice - thanks.

• Like 5

My notification came both from email and the Shopify app -- which lets me know when anything USPS or United Parcel Service is coming. Incidentally if the price seems weird when you see the screenshot, I had $10 in store credit to burn.

Screenshot 2023-07-26 at 7.46.14 PM.png

7 hours ago, Goochman said:

Did anyone else here get an email from SAG saying my order was processed in error due to their software allowing more to be sold?  I closed my order out within 1 minute not buying any addons.

Same thing happened to me.   I completed the order by 12:01 EST, yet still apparently they were oversold.  

As soon as I got the notice I was able to place an order with Atari Age (sorry Al, didn't even know you were selling them) and that order has completed and is shipped.

I was then able to cancel the Stone Age Gamer order.   

• Like 2

I got my 7800GD from Al today, and it's fantastic!  I guess my old CC2 is finally obsolete.  I also picked up a new 7800 console this week that was recapped, av modded, and had new button switches installed.  I'm ready to go for many more years to come now... and I can finally play (and work on) Drone Patrol on real hardware. :)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Mitch said:

Mine arrived today from AtariAge. I had a little bit of trouble getting the micro SD card to seat but I finally got it working. Otherwise working great.

Mitch

I have heard on some carts the memory card is slightly inside the case, only by about 0.5-1mm, but it’s enough to mean you need to use your nail to get it to latch.

I’m looking at what I can do about this for the rev2 pcb. There is slight variation in position of the memory card slot in manufacture I have no control over.

4 minutes ago, SainT said:

I have heard on some carts the memory card is slightly inside the case, only by about 0.5-1mm, but it’s enough to mean you need to use your nail to get it to latch.

I’m looking at what I can do about this for the rev2 pcb. There is slight variation in position of the memory card slot in manufacture I have no control over.

Yes, I think that is the case with mine. I ended up using a small flathead screwdriver to carefully push it down to seat it.

Mitch

• Like 1