IGNORED

ZeroPage Homebrew Twitch Stream

14 minutes ago, johnnywc said:

Cool!  FYI Albert's name is all in white so it looks like it's being hidden like a surprise, but his face in the screenshot gives it away in a second. :lol: 

I bet @ZeroPage Homebrew is using the Deflection Theme, I just switched to it and Albert & Andrew's names really stand out.

1571189088_ScreenShot2022-10-20at8_10_52PM.thumb.png.2d8f552ecd5a20e7e66e4100aee651d5.png

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, SpiceWare said:

I bet @ZeroPage Homebrew is using the Deflection Theme, I just switched to it and Albert & Andrew's names really stand out.

1571189088_ScreenShot2022-10-20at8_10_52PM.thumb.png.2d8f552ecd5a20e7e66e4100aee651d5.png

Great interview with Al - well done James!

5 minutes ago, johnnywc said:

:idea: I gotta get me some of dat Deflekshun Theemz! :P  

Thanks for the tip Darrell! :thumbsup: 

Oh - very nice thanks!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, johnnywc said:

Cool!  FYI Albert's name is all in white so it looks like it's being hidden like a surprise, but his face in the screenshot gives it away in a second. :lol: 

1 hour ago, SpiceWare said:

Hahah, thanks for the heads up. I've now given it a black background. You're absolutely right, I'm using the 'Dark' theme for the forum so that makes sense. Sorry about that! 🙂

I try to set everything to dark mode on all my devices, white is just too bright (and uses more battery power on OLED battery operated devices).

54 minutes ago, mksmith said:

Great interview with Al - well done James!

Thank you so much! Al is great to talk to so he makes for an excellent interviewee!

34 minutes ago, SpiceWare said:

Just finished watching Andrew's interview using the YouTube app on my TV. Went to view Al's interview and couldn't find it - looks like it's unlisted.

Yeah, the 4K version was finished processing but I thought I'd give the AA forum a sneak peek at it. It should be listed now for everyone to watch.

- James

• Like 1

ZPH is flexing with two great interviews right out of the gate. Thank you James/Tanya for attending PRGE and dedicating your time to these interviews. It's always a treat to hear from Al and the developers.

It's a great time to be a fan of Atari. 🙂

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

INTERVIEW WITH

MATTHEW SMITH (MKSMITH) OF CHUNKYPIXEL

AT PRGE 2022

Matthew Smith @mksmith of ChunkyPixel

Another excellent interview by ZPH. PETSCII Robots looks great and I look forward to purchasing a copy. Matt thank you for the kind words. The level of collaboration in the 7800 community is amazing. Lots of talented individuals on the hardware and software side, as well as the many testers out there. We are most fortunate that our beloved console is getting so much attention.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, SpiceWare said:

Sweet 4K goodness

Oooh nice, thanks Darrell! The videos turned out pretty good in terms of picture quality, I had the exposure set a little high on the camera but I was able to get them all under control more or less while doing the colour grading. My microphone was misbehaving a little bit so you'll hear some noise here and there in some of the interviews but I was mostly able to filter out most of the noise.

It was fun to finally put my 4K mirrorless DLSR to use for the channel!

- James

• Like 1

I skipped PRGE this year since I'm still avoiding large gatherings out of fear of contracting COVID. So anyway, I'm home recovering from COVID right now*, and I just watched through all of the developer interviews. Good stuff! I'm glad you did these and posted them. 🙂

I was surprised to hear my own name mentioned. Thanks for the kind words, @Armscar Coder. I have received a ton of support from the AA dev community myself, so I try to give back when I am able.

* - It's okay to laugh, btw. I know I am!

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Karl G said:

I skipped PRGE this year since I'm still avoiding large gatherings out of fear of contracting COVID. So anyway, I'm home recovering from COVID right now*, and I just watched through all of the developer interviews. Good stuff! I'm glad you did these and posted them. 🙂

That was certainly one of my concerns, given I interact with hundreds of people at the show.  I did wear a mask for nearly the entire time during the show Saturday and Sunday.  Over a week has gone by, and I'm not displaying any symptoms, but I won't call myself clear until the end of this week.  Sorry to hear you managed to get it, even though you didn't attend! 

..Al

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Albert said:

That was certainly one of my concerns, given I interact with hundreds of people at the show.  I did wear a mask for nearly the entire time during the show Saturday and Sunday.  Over a week has gone by, and I'm not displaying any symptoms, but I won't call myself clear until the end of this week.  Sorry to hear you managed to get it, even though you didn't attend! 

..Al

Definitely no judgement for those who made a different choice than I did. I have some health considerations that could make a severe case of COVID more serious for me than for many. Fortunately my case was mild, and I'm amused by the irony of it now. 🙂 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Karl G said:

I was surprised to hear my own name mentioned. Thanks for the kind words, @Armscar Coder. I have received a ton of support from the AA dev community myself, so I try to give back when I am able.

* - It's okay to laugh, btw. I know I am!

So sorry to hear you caught it but glad to hear it was just a mild case. It was a lot of fun (and a lot of work) doing all the interviews at PRGE.

Looking forward to playing your new game Cartesian Chaos tonight on the show! 🙂

- James

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Karl G said:

Definitely no judgement for those who made a different choice than I did. I have some health considerations that could make a severe case of COVID more serious for me than for many. Fortunately my case was mild, and I'm amused by the irony of it now. 🙂 

And no judgement on my end for your not going to the show, I can 100% understand and appreciate that.  I'm glad you only had a mild case, and hope you are fully recovered soon!

..Al

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Karl G said:

I skipped PRGE this year since I'm still avoiding large gatherings out of fear of contracting COVID. So anyway, I'm home recovering from COVID right now*, and I just watched through all of the developer interviews. Good stuff! I'm glad you did these and posted them

Yeah it's rough and knocks ya around for a good week or so. We used to try everything to stay clear of the virus yet still caught it. Australia as a whole went in total lockdown for months thinking it would stop the virus and fissile out. Now they have opened everything up and even masks aren't mandatory like they were. Just removed the mandatory 7 day isolation period for those infected. Basically said on the news that everyone will catch the virus at some stage and just try to be prepared for it. I can understand what they're saying, although seems like a brutal way to break it to the public. Anyway hope you're better soon Karl.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1