IGNORED

Intellivision Amico’s trademark changed to ‘abandoned’

36 minutes ago, Razzie.P said:

Pretty sure someone said that someone said that they heard that someone told someone else that they got them, they just haven't submitted the paperwork yet or something silly like that.  But they're as good as got.

Oh God, you’re gonna summon HIM from the depths. He’ll rise up to remind us what some scumbag said on a dischord chat 4 years ago.

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, Razzie.P said:

Pretty sure someone said that someone said that they heard that someone told someone else that they got them, they just haven't submitted the paperwork yet or something silly like that.  But they're as good as got.

3 hours ago, jerseystyle said:

Oh God, you’re gonna summon HIM from the depths. He’ll rise up to remind us what some scumbag said on a dischord chat 4 years ago.

I had also heard that someone had herd someone say that they did preliminary testing which doesn't mean testing and passing which is what I heard had been discussed before and that the paperwork will be submitted once their feelings are done being hurt when Intellivision is no longer ridiculed.

This reminds me that now that I'm on reddit I'm going to have to block redditshreddit now. Thanks for the reminder.

ezgif-6-08a1eeb36d.thumb.jpg.49154af0889dd6ddb4054f22782befe5.jpg

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, MrBeefy said:

I had also heard that someone had herd someone say that they did preliminary testing which doesn't mean testing and passing which is what I heard had been discussed before and that the paperwork will be submitted once their feelings are done being hurt when Intellivision is no longer ridiculed.

This reminds me that now that I'm on reddit I'm going to have to block redditshreddit now. Thanks for the reminder.

ezgif-6-08a1eeb36d.thumb.jpg.49154af0889dd6ddb4054f22782befe5.jpg

Maybe IE can use Ricky’s check cashing scam to finance the production.

IMG_2996.jpeg

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, MrBeefy said:

Who is ready for some Cornholing?

Where's the Beer Beefy??

From the Cornhole Worldwide Website - The Unofficial Rules of Cornhole:

The Drinking Rule

Possibly the most important unofficial rule of Cornhole: drinking is encouraged! Based on our personal cutting-edge research, we have found that drinking beer improves the skill level of Cornhole players, for the most part.

It’s widely believed that drinking alcohol in moderation can improve concentration and focus (right up until it stops and does the opposite). We encourage holding a cold beer while playing Cornhole mostly for the benefit of having a counterweight in your off-hand to help balance your throws—try it, it really works!

john-alvarado-intellivision-amico-home-cornhole.thumb.jpg.97e88f157c05326830c2c34f7a69fb62.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, CurlyQ said:

Where's the Beer Beefy??

From the Cornhole Worldwide Website - The Unofficial Rules of Cornhole:

The Drinking Rule

Possibly the most important unofficial rule of Cornhole: drinking is encouraged! Based on our personal cutting-edge research, we have found that drinking beer improves the skill level of Cornhole players, for the most part.

It’s widely believed that drinking alcohol in moderation can improve concentration and focus (right up until it stops and does the opposite). We encourage holding a cold beer while playing Cornhole mostly for the benefit of having a counterweight in your off-hand to help balance your throws—try it, it really works!

john-alvarado-intellivision-amico-home-cornhole.thumb.jpg.97e88f157c05326830c2c34f7a69fb62.jpg

20240419_181435.thumb.jpg.fc54b3a0ea1bc6abe0661fb9339749d6.jpg20240419_194211.thumb.jpg.cfe478253bdb99bf18df41ec8e0871e9.jpg

• Like 3

Right there with you Beefy, although no cornhole for me.  I’d rather skip that and just do the drinking part!  I just had a Yuengling Flight for the first time this past weekend camping, not a bad beer for a low carb option.  My wife’s family is from PA, so Yuengling is a must!

59078886362__088CBD59-5E31-48E3-83B3-70606CAFE6ED.jpeg

• Like 1

On 4/19/2024 at 12:53 AM, MrBeefy said:

Whew! I was worried there for a minute. They did finally get the controller patent through.

Too bad they still don't have FCC certs for those controllers they are going to be manufacturing soon.

The patents were what they really were waiting for, now they will re-hire all the employees and Tommy will come back as the outward face of the company!

• Haha 3

John is stressed at being asked for an ETA of a game that should have been ready for release 4 years ago.

RDT_20240420_0839574240589299147895646.thumb.jpg.a0cc0ef09d749b508e5335a8ec91b9a9.jpg

If he wasn't being an incompetent boob with his friend @Tommy Tallarico and company he wouldn't need to stress over it.

Don't forget to get those FCC certs for your controllers John! You are going to need them if you want to start manufacturing soon!

Maybe he should waste time making videos talking about his stupid mustache while showing they stole assets? I hear that's productive.

Screenshot_20240420_093817_YouTube.thumb.jpg.da3c4056e36adb97be61661ba4ac6da4.jpg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MrBeefy said:

Don't forget to get those FCC certs for your controllers John! You are going to need them if you want to start manufacturing soon!

Dude... they said Christmas for release, right?  So they probably don't feel they have to tell anyone "our new date is..." until at least 12/24.  So plenty of time.

And that whole "manufacturing" thing by Summer can easily be explained by "formal, informal, fictional, etc" so no reason to worry over that either.  It's been proven that the faithful will still lap it up. 

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Razzie.P said:

Dude... they said Christmas for release, right?  So they probably don't feel they have to tell anyone "our new date is..." until at least 12/24.  So plenty of time.

And that whole "manufacturing" thing by Summer can easily be explained by "formal, informal, fictional, etc" so no reason to worry over that either.  It's been proven that the faithful will still lap it up. 

They are going tlfor the world record for the most times going into formal production without making anything.

1d2a82c817bf237087ed15bfee60581be200f5d6.thumb.jpg.8b7b4ffb0b9b7c75c8d40be725e5f75e.jpg

• Haha 6

On 4/18/2024 at 6:53 PM, MrBeefy said:

Whew! I was worried there for a minute. They did finally get the controller patent through.

Too bad they still don't have FCC certs for those controllers they are going to be manufacturing soon.

Certification for fcc part intentional radiator would cost thousands, might as well wait until they have the money for manufacturing, which could be never. The controllers should have been part of the fcc part unintentional radiator compliance for  the system.

4 hours ago, frankodragon said:

With a mascot like that, they're promoting the wrong product.   In fact, they could be using it to insist others to encourage a healthy lifestyle.

amico_condom.thumb.jpg.6393854f94dc32e5b23a95a399bfe80e.jpg

tumblr_9df2e0d205bef6846e7a977719357c4c_9c7b64f9_1280.thumb.png.e77190067826339eeeeefaa2d3df09a9.png

As seen on OOFlyfans.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/21/2024 at 4:57 AM, mr_me said:

Certification for fcc part intentional radiator would cost thousands, might as well wait until they have the money for manufacturing, which could be never. The controllers should have been part of the fcc part unintentional radiator compliance for  the system.

• Thanks 3

9 hours ago, lawdawg710 said:

In case you were wondering...

Screenshot_20240422_230214_Chrome.thumb.jpg.adb5c81ed6aa41f9adb7ec04bfe75ba7.jpg

Someone's little belief in what a random employee says vs the evidence I just showed really reminds me of this part in Chasing Amy. For braindead AIs the man hating lesbian represents those who can accept they never passed FCC certs.

• Haha 2

The fcc database search shown above covers fcc intentional radiator certification. Their engineers were clear they hadn't submitted for that certification. The two employees that spoke on video were the engineers responsible for the hardware prototypes, the other engineer commenting on reddit was one of the two people responsible for firmware. You don't have to believe them but what they said about achieving fcc unintentional radiator compliance and not submitting for the fcc intentional radiator part is consistent with what the fcc database above shows.

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, mr_me said:

The fcc database search shown above covers fcc intentional radiator certification. Their engineers were clear they hadn't submitted for that certification. The two employees that spoke on video were the engineers responsible for the hardware prototypes, the other engineer commenting on reddit was one of the two people responsible for firmware. You don't have to believe them but what they said about achieving fcc unintentional radiator compliance and not submitting for the fcc intentional radiator part is consistent with what the fcc database above shows.

You keep yacking and only making yourself look dumber and dumber.  Why not just STFU at this point considering no one is even asking you for your thoughts, opinions or anything actually.  And then you say people are trolling you and you respond when people mention you!!  Doesn't seem anyone is mentioning you and yet you keep spouting the same garbage over and over and over again!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, lawdawg710 said:

You keep yacking and only making yourself look dumber and dumber.  Why not just STFU at this point considering no one is even asking you for your thoughts, opinions or anything actually.  And then you say people are trolling you and you respond when people mention you!!  Doesn't seem anyone is mentioning you and yet you keep spouting the same garbage over and over and over again!!

I bet he can't accept that they failed their testing. It has nothing to do with not submitting anything. He was impressed by how much they raised and got mad when anyone made fun as to how they couldn't do things like spell their company name correctly. He's mad because he thought Tommy was going to bring back his childhood while being buds with Swami and such and enjoyed people like me being attacked. 

I'm sure he's uber upset that everything he believed in was wrong. Brainwashed cultists take time to start seeing clearly. There can be a lot of guilt and denial. The sociology and psychology of it is quite interesting.

In fact I bet he responds to this to say they said they passed preliminary tests which doesn't mean anything because it's an all or none passing your certs with FCC. So when that person said they passed preliminary tests, all they were really saying is that we sucked at our job and still couldn't pass FCC certs despite what we thought we were doing.

Maybe instead of strapping controllers to the head of a horse, they should have prioritized not being a bunch of impotent scammers taking advantage of idiots and brainwashing them.

ezgif.com-add-text.thumb.jpg.8aa9422e7e1d994c462979ef09c7cd7d.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1