IGNORED

New(ish) 7800 Games and Accessories announced by Atari and Plaion compatible with the 2600+

Ben from Plaion

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, sramirez2008 said:

No...not at all. They look great!

My CIB's are happily waiting...

2600Plus.jpg

Yeah those cards looked great!

Wasn’t someone talking about making a series of collections of 2600 manuals in a limited-run book format? Is that serious? Imagine how amazing that would be 😁

Edited by Sean_1970
  • Like 2

Just now, Sean_1970 said:

Wasnt someone talking about making a series of collections of 2600 manuals in a limited-run book format? Is that serious? Imagine how amazing that would be 😁

I must have missed that. A fellow AA member did compile a PDF and book version of the 7800 manuals. I have a bound copy and can attest to its quality.  

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, sramirez2008 said:

Your prints look great!

I know their not a top priority, but I'm waiting for the "Official" instructions.

I bought a classic CIB Berzerk off fleabay, that got me a collectable and a manual. 

I do like your prints though @MrChickenz 👌🏻

4 minutes ago, JetmanUK said:

I bought a classic CIB Berzerk off fleabay, that got me a collectable and a manual. 

I do like your prints though @MrChickenz 👌🏻

I have an OG CIB too, but would really like the new edition manual for the new edition.

IMG_4883.jpeg

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Ben from Plaion said:

I'd have to check but I don't think Plaion France wanted any extension cables.

Oh ok.

What a bunch of idiots 🤬 .

Who wouldn't want a quality extension cable with the Atari logo to go with a brand new Atari CX40 ? 🤔

Now I'll have to buy one of those chinese crappy cables 😟

Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, Electric-Dreams said:

Oh ok.

What a bunch of idiots 🤬 .

Who wouldn't want a quality extension cable with the Atari logo to go with a brand new Atari CX40 ? 🤔

Now I'll have to buy one of those chinese crappy cables 😟

I'm actually starting a re order of all the 7800 games and accessories as demand has been strong. Maybe the french will take a few hundred extension cables this time around!

Edited by Ben from Plaion
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MrChickenz said:

I thought the rounded edges looked better. I like the modern look of the of the downloadable instructions from Atari!

I'm going to ask my graphic designer to make some proper manuals for Berzerk and Mr Run and Jump next week, he's the guy that did the online ones and all 2600+ packaging artwork and marketing assets. I'll share the pdfs.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 6

Posted (edited)

@Ben from Plaion Is it possible to release a Colecovision+? A Colecovision Flashback was done with keypad controllers. It would be great to have a DB9 port to also use original controllers. Or USB port. That would sell!

And is it possible to start shipping them out next month. 😁

Edited by MrChickenz
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, MrChickenz said:

@Ben from Plaion Is it possible to release a Colecovision+? A Colecovision Flashback was done with keypad controllers. It would be great to have a DB9 port to also use original controllers. Or USB port. That would sell!

That would be awesome.  Or perhaps an Intellivision+?  What I'd really like to see is a Vectrex plug and play.

• Like 1

On 5/14/2024 at 1:57 AM, Electric-Dreams said:

Delivery in France as been postponed to 8-10 of June :(

I got notified by Amazon UK of a delay for two of the carts to the 7th June, but the rest is still end of May. 

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Sean_1970 said:

I got notified by Amazon UK of a delay for two of the carts to the 7th June, but the rest is still end of May. 

Same here, just emails regarding Fatal Run and Food Fight so far. I assume Ninja Golf and the joypad are still on schedule. 🤞🏻

EDIT:

And now and email has just arrived regarding Ninja Golf too, 7th of June.

EDIT EDIT:

I just checked my order in Amazon and the controller now states a release date of the 6th June, so I assume it will be a 7th of June delivery like the carts too. 

EDIT EDIT EDIT:

Amazon email received stating the new date of the 8th of June for the joypad. 

Edited by JetmanUK
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Atari2600PAL said:

My CX78+ order has just been pushed back to 8th June as well

Seems these are the new dates, I don't mind, looking forward to trying them out and I can wait a week or so extra from the original date. Lots going on. 😊

Just now, JetmanUK said:

Seems these are the new dates, I don't mind, looking forward to trying them out and I can wait a week or so extra from the original date. Lots going on. 😊

Will be interesting to compare it to an original