IGNORED

MEGA-CONTEST! The Room 34 Adventure Challenge

Room 34

I solved # 2 by accident actually. I found a few games yesterday including the clue itself, and all I had to remember was how that game was connected to Simpson.

I would help but it's competition and it's no fun if someone I helped ends up ahead of me. :twisted: :lol: But if you really need help, you just have to remember what he did sometime before he got involved in that long and slow police chase.

Room34.... you GIT! :D

I am pretty sure I've got the word search puzzle "cracked", but that's because, well, I'm a sneaky bastard :P

However I haven't solved it yet because as we all know, there's more than one way to skin a cat... and there well may be more than one thing to do to get the solution out. Will keep investigating...

:?  Who's Grindle?  I was expecting Grundle... just a typo?

My apologies. It is Grundle. It's been too long since I've looked at the Adventure game manual. I will make some corrections now.

NOTE: The corrections I am making are simply the changing of Grindle to Grundle in clue #0.5 and on the page itself. The changes have no bearing whatsoever on the content of any challenges within the contest.

Since the instruction manual refers to the yellow dragon as both Yorkle and Yorgle, I am going to stick with my preferred version, which is Yorgle.

I'm also stuck on the word search, having found 16 games out of the 26. I didn't find any diagonals yet. I was actually worried because I found very few horizontal and a lot of vertical. I don't know if that's because that's how the puzzle was arranged or if I just can't find words that are horizontal because they're too obvious. :)

This is an enjoyable contest, even if the potential ROI (a $25 prize) is a lot less than the time I put into it. It's the challenge that makes it worthwhile. Thank you, Room 34, for establishing this contest!

(I noticed that you seem very fond of one particular game in this word search... :))