IGNORED

Colecovision Auction Watch

Rev

New Alias account for Fred? Seems to be selling all of Fred's go-to bootlegs with same descriptions and pictures

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dragons-Lair-super-Game-Megacart-Super-game-Module-ColecoVision-ADAM-/152167421869?hash=item236de297ad:g:MVMAAOSwGXtXh8pV

Also same town.

Same account juice2839, new alias vtgretrotech.

For the same price you can get the game with box and manual (and a good label!!) from Pixelboy.

HA!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ultra-Rare-ZAXXON-ColecoVision-1982-CIB-Complete-in-arcade-box-nes-atari-/131874992899?hash=item1eb45cb303:g:cawAAOSwyKxXg~9i

It may be "sealed" but beat to ever living death! When I saw the price it actually gave me a laugh this morning. Somewhat rare yeah? Yeah, but c'mon....

I have a zaxxon brand new sealed ...but i pooped on it....1400.00

• Like 2

Great idea to undercut Fred by putting a legit copy of the game on ebay at low price. maybe this will slow down the money he has been raking in with his forgeries.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ColecoVision-Galaga-Coleco-vision-CBS-SGM-/262524605152?hash=item3d1faf92e0:g:IwAAAOSw2GlXFZuO

Agreed...i'd totally help Ed and opcode with setting up a store and selling his product for him.

I wanna bury Fred.

Anyone know if Star WArs on colecovision is a good deal at 80.00?

someone has one on Ebay... box and all. I want it but not sure of the actual value.

Price Charting has it at 79.99

Rarity Guide has it at 42....

who to believe?

Seems on the high end to me.

Maybe the star wars stuff is going up with the new movies and all?

I can't say I have paid much attention to the going price on it in particular. But does seem it doesn't come up cib as much as it used too...

someone has one on Ebay... box and all. I want it but not sure of the actual value.

who to believe?

Two or three years ago, I remember getting it for 40.00

who to believe?

The U.S. version is the 1-piece box style (similar to Coleco's) that most people don't like when compared to the two-piece box style (only the Canadian version was released in this style box), so you need to decide if the country variation matters to you.

I paid $35 for my U.S. 1-piece box version about five years ago and there have been plenty of each version sold over the years on eBay, so it isn't super rare, but does not show up for auction/sale as often the last couple years. Probably a more reasonable price would be in the 50 to 60 dollar range, but if I really wanted/needed it, I wouldn't sweet one bit over paying $80.

I guess it sold for 89 bucks ... hmm

Anyone know if these are original 1980's, or recent ... Seller says

"i have been trying to figure out the same thing.. it does not have a date on it and it was produced by american tote bag international under license. I am thinking it is original, but cannot say for sure"

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1722706017351?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=172270601735&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I just threw my CIB Gold CV Brotherhood Edition - Cat SOS game up on eBay for a crazy price (mostly because of the BS, outrageous fees that they take out), contact me on here for a better AA price. ;)

I really don't want to sell it but I'm in a crappy situation financially, so I gotta do what I gotta do. :(

There's other homebrews in my for sale thread. Thanks!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/122046073395?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

EDIT: This was just sold privately to another AA'er. Cheers.

Edited by SiLic0ne t0aD85
  • Like 1

I know, don't feed the troll (eBay seller) ... but I don't get this. Is the intention to legitimate the items in question by having them originate from two different accounts?

i've been reporting all his accounts every morning while I have my coffee...so...maybe its finally starting to get to him

anyone on here know ebay user gah917

No but he asked me why I was selling an sgm so high, I told him honestly because I was impatient and bought my first one for 350 until the new ones came out. I am simply trying to recoup some of that money back.

No but he asked me why I was selling an sgm so high, I told him honestly because I was impatient and bought my first one for 350 until the new ones came out. I am simply trying to recoup some of that money back.

Seems like Craigs List users are starting to venture into Ebay. Craigs List users are always messaging you not to offer a dollar amount or have questions but to tell you their dog just died and there grandma has cancer and would you ever think of giving things away to them or sell for cheap. Never thought that would catch on to Ebay since what the price says is what you are bidding on.