IGNORED

Colecovision Auction Watch

Rev

Great advice...thank you! I was checking out the PixelBoy Site but couldn't see any way to order those games.

Just send Luc (Pixelboy) a PM here at AtariAge and I'm sure he'd be glad to put you in his customer records. Great guy to deal with, and truly #1 in terms of delivering amazing products at a constant and reliable pace over the years!

Just send Luc (Pixelboy) a PM here at AtariAge and I'm sure he'd be glad to put you in his customer records. Great guy to deal with, and truly #1 in terms of delivering amazing products at a constant and reliable pace over the years!

I just emailed him. Thanks for the help everyone!

I just

I just emailed him. Thanks for the help everyone!

I just want to mention that I'm currently upgrading my computer from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, and today didn't go very well at all (had "logistical" problems with my backups, long story...) and I'm still with Windows 8.1 as I write this. Because I'm so much behind schedule, I probably won't be replying to any e-mails for a couple of days. Sorry for the inconvenience, but I will reply to everyone when my PC is back up and running properly.

• Like 1

I've bought a couple of items from them recently and no have complaints. Everything arrived quickly, well packaged, and in working order.

That's Joe from Atari2600... He's great, albeit a bit overpriced ...ok a lot overpriced... but everything always looks great and arrives well packaged and hey it's only money ... off to the blood bank...

• Like 1

That's Joe from Atari2600... He's great, albeit a bit overpriced ...ok a lot overpriced... but everything always looks great and arrives well packaged and hey it's only money ... off to the blood bank...

Agreed. They at least give very good customer service for their prices and I have gotten them down on a few items in the past, but not by much. Still would recommend though.

You should've gone with OS/2 Warp!

I just
I just want to mention that I'm currently upgrading my computer from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, and today didn't go very well at all (had "logistical" problems with my backups, long story...) and I'm still with Windows 8.1 as I write this. Because I'm so much behind schedule, I probably won't be replying to any e-mails for a couple of days. Sorry for the inconvenience, but I will reply to everyone when my PC is back up and running properly.

"I just got this in!!!! Be one of the first to own this great game." ->

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WOW-Star-Soldier-Megacart-Super-game-Module-ColecoVision-ADAM-/182221989325

*sigh*

He has a link to his facebook page were he says he will create any cart you want, and he is now going to start creating intellivision bootlegs.

"Looks like I will be selling some intellivision games shortly. The guys at atariage just talked me into it."

"I just got this in!!!! Be one of the first to own this great game." -> [link deleted]

"Remember if it doesn't say Colecovision on the cartridge.. or if they try to get you to buy outside ebay then it's a bootleg." -> [link deleted]

Replying to myself, which is a sure sign of madness, but I wanted to note that the two referenced links are dead now, with the listings quashed by eBay for whatever reason. Just in case someone happens across those earlier posts in the near or far future and wonders "wth?".

I was going to ask the same thing, dude has a bunch of stuff he usually starts bidding at $1 with no reserve, etc.