IGNORED

Colecovision Auction Watch

Rev

Yeah, I don't understand what you are questioning on it?

I questioned because usually this game goes for over 100.00

and when its this low... I wonder if its a bootleg and I just don't see where that

Don't understand why you have to be so snarky about it...did I piss in your oatmeal or something?

also this

http://www.ebay.com/itm/142070751151

Me thinks this guy has someone bidding this up, I've seen sellers do this. If its still lower than they want, they get friends to bid on it. to raise the price.

I questioned because usually this game goes for over 100.00

and when its this low... I wonder if its a bootleg and I just don't see where that

Don't understand why you have to be so snarky about it...did I piss in your oatmeal or something?

Hehe, so asking you to clarify what you are questioning so I can help you is snarky?

No problem, enjoy your collecting without anymore of my help/input ;)

It's crazy. I feel like a bunch of titles I was paying $75 - $125 tops last summer this year have been going for $400 - $600. What the hell has been happening??? But Bmack is right...it only takes a couple of people...

That is not new, that seller always prices their stuff crazy. I have offered fair high prices before to them way back when I was still trying to finish my collection and they acted like I was trying to steal from them because I didn't want to pay 100 bucks over my very generous offer. Yet when I would buy something rare all the sudden I would get an email with an offer to buy something I just bought. Basically they do this for their livelihood and try to get big bucks always. It is just they saw the blood in the water and now are pouncing twice as hard.