IGNORED

TI Related -- Ebay / Heads Up Notice

Omega-TI

Yes, that is definitely Mike Lunsford. He bought bare boards from me and assembled them himself. The hardest component to get for those boards is a good E/A GROM, so his price is probably reasonable, depending on how much he had to pay for those chips and the other parts on the board.

3 hours ago, Ksarul said:

Yes, that is definitely Mike Lunsford. He bought bare boards from me and assembled them himself. The hardest component to get for those boards is a good E/A GROM, so his price is probably reasonable, depending on how much he had to pay for those chips and the other parts on the board.

well it sure would help if he had a few more pictures, which type you were getting (8 or 32) & type of case plus a bit more info than: TI-99 supercarts- 8K and 32K versions. $75 each.

I'm here, I'm here to respond. It's definitely mine BUT it's an old old ad that I've tried to remove, update etc... but it's all Jacked up.

So I don't sell anything on eBay any longer, but I did respond to the question, what was the difference in 32K cases. But I can sell either for the $75 price. I think I've got 3 each.

Sorry for the eBay mess. 

32K version come in a standard EA case and the 4 bank type come on a empty cassette tape case to allow easier switch and chip fittings.

Posting was listed here way back when.. 

just send a $75 PayPal payment to

mikelunsfordsmail@gmail.com for USA shipping,  but we can speak about additional charges for shipping outside USA.

These are well built and tested. The only used part is the expensive E/A GROM chip itself.

Yes, by the time I add an EA Grom, a 32K or 64K SRAM,   a pc  board, additional components..etc ..I'll make about $7

I was able to change the eBay description to "unable to sell on eBay". To prevent  future issues..

Edited by GDMike
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, GDMike said:

I'm here, I'm here to respond. It's definitely mine BUT it's an old old ad that I've tried to remove, update etc... but it's all Jacked up.

So I don't sell anything on eBay any longer, but I did respond to the question, what was the difference in 32K cases. But I can sell either for the $75 price. I think I've got 3 each.

Sorry for the eBay mess. 

32K version come in a standard EA case and the 4 bank type come on a empty cassette tape case to allow easier switch and chip fittings.

Posting was listed here way back when.. 

just send a $75 PayPal payment to

mikelunsfordsmail@gmail.com for USA shipping,  but we can speak about additional charges for shipping outside USA.

These are well built and tested. The only used part is the expensive E/A GROM chip itself.

Yes, by the time I add an EA Grom, a 32K or 64K SRAM,   a pc  board, additional components..etc ..I'll make about $7

I was able to change the eBay description to "unable to sell on eBay". To prevent  future issues..

I bought his last one from ebay. the ebay post now officially says -out of stock-. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, hloberg said:

Anybody ever bought one of these? looks like a good idea since it eliminates the coffee warmer in the console.

RetroPower PSU TI-99/4A US Plug, LED, 120V, Power Supply

this requires you to solder a new connector to your motherboard..  and that puts the dc inputs out the back of your computer, making it vunerable to voltage spikes as well as bad jujju if you plugged in the original ac supply to the motherboard directly.. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Good deal on for someone in the DFW area. I see beat up TIPC's without monitor, printer, or keyboard, and no HD, going for ~$1000 on ebay. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/852271093091038 Also includes an Altos ACS8000-2A dual 8" floppy CP/M machine. That's even TI-related. IIRC Altos was founded by ex-TI engineers.

Edited by jbdigriz
  • Like 3

On 10/23/2023 at 8:36 AM, jbdigriz said:

Good deal on for someone in the DFW area. I see beat up TIPC's without monitor, printer, or keyboard, and no HD, going for ~$1000 on ebay. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/852271093091038 Also includes an Altos ACS8000-2A dual 8" floppy CP/M machine. That's even TI-related. IIRC Altos was founded by ex-TI engineers.

OMW to Dallas

• Like 4

1 hour ago, JB said:

And he was never heard from again. Some say he died on those freeways. Others claim he's still out there, waiting forever for someone to move so he can creep forward another six inches.

Finally got through traffic...

A box of sw and the computers are still in the truck waiting for tomorrow to get moved.

IMG_20231025_212432764_HDR.jpg

IMG_20231025_212402237_HDR.jpg

IMG_20231025_212358839_HDR.jpg

IMG_20231025_212355462_HDR.jpg

IMG_20231025_212351068_HDR.jpg

Edited by GDMike
  • Like 6

10 hours ago, HOME AUTOMATION said:

I hope your truck is in a garage. Regardless, overnight weather conditions can be dicey in vehicles.  I was about to leave the bread out there in the car 'till tomorrow ...but than thought better of it! :twisted:

...Stutter...

I'll add a loaf of bread to the truck to test the atmosphere, but not sure if I add mayo or not.

• Haha 3