IGNORED

TI Related -- Ebay / Heads Up Notice

Omega-TI

9 minutes ago, RickyDean said:

Shows that whatever it was is not listed anymore. What was it?

I have a COMPLETE TI99/4A System (including documentation for most everything). It includes the TI99/4A, Speech Synthesizer, Peripheral Expansion System with several ‘cards’ (Cor Comp Inc. 9900 Disk Controller, Cor Comp Inc. RS 232, TI RS-232 Interface Model No. PHP 1220, TI Flex Cable Interface) , two 5-1/4” floppy disk drives (+two ’spares’), TI99 Color Monitor, 300 & 1200 baud phone modems, TI99 data recorder (tape recorder), Super Sketch, Star Micronics SG 10/15 dot matrix printer, LOTS of game cartridges (see separate list, below) including a 3-cartridge switch box that plugs into keyboard’s game cartridge plug-in slot, joy sticks & other accessories that My wife says needs to GO, SOON! I'd prefer to give it away rather than having it all ‘CRUSHED’. Is anyone interested in coming to get it? I live in Louisville, KY. Any takers?

• Like 2

On 11/13/2023 at 9:30 PM, Ksarul said:

Not only is the price insane, but it is a Mitsumi keyboard, so it has about a 95% chance of not being even remotely functional. . .

What"s the "tell" that it's Mitsumi? 

I know that R. S. sold both kinds, without distinguishing them.  I bought one of those... identical packaging as far as I can tell...  back in the day and it was an Alps.   I can't tell you what the backboard looks like, though, because it's presently installed in one of my TIs, in place of one that failed decades ago, and I'm not inclined to tear it down just to check.

Is the backplane visually different? 

53 minutes ago, CLBrown said:

What"s the "tell" that it's Mitsumi? 

I know that R. S. sold both kinds, without distinguishing them.  I bought one of those... identical packaging as far as I can tell...  back in the day and it was an Alps.   I can't tell you what the backboard looks like, though, because it's presently installed in one of my TIs, in place of one that failed decades ago, and I'm not inclined to tear it down just to check.

Is the backplane visually different? 

Check out this thread - 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Here's an auction on eBay France with a bunch of really nice stuff: a good selection of TI books that were mostly only released in French, a PHA2037 RGB modulator, and amazingly, a copy of the TI Calc module with the manual. The listing limits delivery to France, but sometimes they will work with you on that. I already have everything in this auction, so I figured it should find a good home somewhere else in the community. . .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/18/2023 at 3:10 AM, ti99iuc said:

I ahave everything of this auction too (and also some spare ti be honest)  but i agee It Is a nice lot all in One auction only. 

All the books have been already scanned too, still not all published by the way.

I got the auction mainly because I noticed quite a few of the books aren’t on the http://www.hexbus.com/tibooks site and plan to scan them in.  The seller was very cordial and changed the auction for me to where not only could I bid on it, but he fixed it so I could pay for shipping.  (I really have no use for the console, etc.)

Things like “PROGRAMMEZ VOS JEUX SUR” isn’t on the site.  The Connors/Edwards book next to it in English is, though.  Many of the TI pamphlets and other books in the pictures don’t appear to be scanned either, so I’m going to do those as well, like the TI Basic Etendu manual in French.  These French auctions for TI paraphernalia don’t come up too often, so thanks for bringing this one up.  

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, acadiel said:

I got the auction mainly because I noticed quite a few of the books aren’t on the http://www.hexbus.com/tibooks site and plan to scan them in.  The seller was very cordial and changed the auction for me to where not only could I bid on it, but he fixed it so I could pay for shipping.  (I really have no use for the console, etc.)

Things like “PROGRAMMEZ VOS JEUX SUR” isn’t on the site.  The Connors/Edwards book next to it in English is, though.  Many of the TI pamphlets and other books in the pictures don’t appear to be scanned either, so I’m going to do those as well, like the TI Basic Etendu manual in French.  These French auctions for TI paraphernalia don’t come up too often, so thanks for bringing this one up.  

I'm glad you got it @acadiel. Several of the books in that set are HTF, although I have all of them in my reference set already. I think I even have a couple in English that aren't up on HexBus yet, so I really need to take some time to scan some more stuff in the near future. . .

• Like 1

@acadiel if you want rescan them it Is ok but, as i tried to explain in the previous message, I have all the books of that auction already scanned so you could save your time if you prefer.

I Just have them on my local drives still because i haven't had the possibility to edit the Pages and publish a clean final PDF (this Is a complicate year for me still).

https://ti99iuc.it/tibooks/

I also have the same Page published on ti99iuc preserved and same idea to add the International missing books there 😁

I Will release books already scanned in the next few weeks i Hope. There are also all the listings of the books already typed and saved as txt files and nerds to be checked and saved in fiad format.

Edited by ti99iuc
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/28/2023 at 6:34 PM, globeron said:

Hi @GDMike / @RickyDean

There is much more (all packed up):

https://www.ebay.com/usr/ronvankl_0

TI99VIDEOS (with EBAY indicated in front of it, that is working before I packed it)

https://www.youtube.com/@Globeron-TI99VIDEOS/videos

Correct the Myarc Geneve 9640 is my system (it is the complete system, PEB box + Geneve + Rave99 + HRD3000, FlashFloppy-USB drive, 3.5 drive, plus OSSC for output)

reason I ship it all together, because it took me some time to learn it and to get a stable video-output signal 15 KHz (very sharp with OSSC)

I video-ed that all is working before packing it all in boxes... and then DHL asks me to unpack it and re-pack it in their boxes 🙂

(and agree with you ... eBay, gee what a system and complicated setup for international shipments, but I think I have it almost under control,

expect shipment costs for books, papers, as they lock it at USD 20, while my shipment costs are higher for this material, see DHL attachment 

- Zone 3 for  USA and Europe '

EXPRESS EASY RATES.jpeg

Today was doing some shipments.   DHL rates from Thailand have been increased (new rates are in the PDFs below). 

RATE TABLE E4-WPX TABLE 2024.pdfDHL-Document_2024-01-06_113048.pdf

• Like 1

Not sure if it is the same for others, but somehow I can only see 24x TI-99 items listed, while 60 items are published as listing

Link to Ebay - https://www.ebay.com/usr/ronvankl_0

PDF with the Ebay listings

(click on the link in the "Title column"  it will bring you to the ebay page:  ronvankl_0-Manage active listings - eBay Seller Hub.pdf

> Description has all the details (and sometimes links to show it is in working condition before it was wrapped and packed

(e.g. the 2x different TI-99/4 consoles)  https://www.youtube.com/@Globeron-TI99VIDEOS/videos

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, arcadeshopper said:

better off getting this https://www.pdp8online.com/mfm/

Yeah I looked into that along with the other mfm derm emulator device. Still run me about 250 to build the mfm board or 350 for the derm. If I could find a working mfm drive for less that would do for now. At least the zuluscsi thingy was cheaper so I got that going along with my syquest drive which was affordable. Just crazy how expensive mfm stuff is compared to scsi.