IGNORED

Salvo

RevEng

11 hours ago, RevEng said:

To hopefully help more people get into the Christmas spirit in a 7800 kind of way, "Christmas Salvo" has been attached to the first post in this thread. Now flash cart and emulator players can also blow away robots as old St. Nick. ?????

Best of the season to all of you, and your families!

All the best to yours as well! Thanks for the gift!! ?

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

ZeroPage Homebrew is playing T:ME SALVO on tomorrow's (Fri Mar 5, 2021) stream LIVE on Twitch at 6PM PT | 9PM ET | 2AM GMT! Hope everyone can watch!

Games:

(SET VIDEO TO 1080P60 FOR FULL QUALITY)

Edited by ZeroPage Homebrew
  • Like 5

• 9 months later...

Ho ho ho,  Merry  Christmas ! ZeroPage Homebrew is playing Christmas Salvo on tomorrow's stream LIVE on Twitch, hope you can join us for the festivities!

Games:

(WATCH AT 1080P60 FOR FULL QUALITY)

• Like 5

I won't be able to catch this one live (my cultural background celebrates Christmas Eve, rather than Christmas Day) but I wanted to say thanks for the playing my game, and I hope everybody enjoys themselves! I'll definitely catch the show after the fact.

??? Merry Christmas! ???

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, RevEng said:

I won't be able to catch this one live (my cultural background celebrates Christmas Eve, rather than Christmas Day) but I wanted to say thanks for the playing my game, and I hope everybody enjoys themselves! I'll definitely catch the show after the fact.

??? Merry Christmas! ???

Merry Christmas and Feliz Navidad Mike.  Thanks for all you do for the community.?

Christmas Salvo.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RevEng said:

I won't be able to catch this one live (my cultural background celebrates Christmas Eve, rather than Christmas Day) but I wanted to say thanks for celebrating with my game, and I hope everybody enjoys themselves! I'll definitely catch the show after the fact.

??? Merry Christmas! ???

Merry Christmas Mike, have a wonderful holiday and we're looking forward to playing your game today! ?

- James

• Like 3

• 11 months later...

ZeroPage Homebrew is playing the EXCLUSIVE UPDATE to Christmas Salvo on tomorrow's ZPH surprise stream LIVE on Twitch, hope you can join us!

Games:

629814481_20221223-LetsPlay-Updated.thumb.jpg.b942c7b4a8ee4adcb906003f1c8e5938.jpg

• Like 7

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...