IGNORED

Intv homebrew complaint thread

Rev

You can't stop the games! They will come. We don't co-ordiatate with each other...you release two and I'll do three...in truth we don't have a clue as to what we are going to do. Hell, I didn't think I'd release one...LOL Now ... who knows.

• Like 1

I'd also like to add that it's a bit of a "low blow" on Rev's part to time his next two releases for December/January. This is either during the holidays, when we are spending our money on other things, or after the holidays, when our credit limits are all maxed out from the holidays. A Spring 2016 release would be much better, and such things should be thought out, and planned for, ahead of time.

I've seen the limited edition box for R&D and its beautiful. ?

There are actually four box variations of R&D planned:

R&D

D&R, slightly more extreme version...

Then the tri lingual version of each(English, French and Swahili on the front and back)

They will be released one month apart... hopefully before the other 10 games are simultaneously released in the Spring, since based on feedback above, that's the only acceptable time to release more games ?

I'd also like to add that it's a bit of a "low blow" on Rev's part to time his next two releases for December/January. This is either during the holidays, when we are spending our money on other things, or after the holidays, when our credit limits are all maxed out from the holidays. A Spring 2016 release would be much better, and such things should be thought out, and planned for, ahead of time.

Ok. We had a meeting. There will be no more games released until spring. We have selected April 2nd as the release date. Between 4 producers we have estimated that April 2nd will see the coordinated release of 8 or more games...CIB...and a couple will have Special Edition variations. Start saving, Eric is getting his wish....?

Ok. We had a meeting. There will be no more games released until spring. We have selected April 2nd as the release date. Between 4 producers we have estimated that April 2nd will see the coordinated release of 8 or more games...CIB...and a couple will have Special Edition variations. Start saving, Eric is getting his wish....

suspicious.gif

Edited by Eric7100

There are actually four box variations of R&D planned:

R&D

D&R, slightly more extreme version...

Then the tri lingual version of each(English, French and Swahili on the front and back)

They will be released one month apart... hopefully before the other 10 games are simultaneously released in the Spring, since based on feedback above, that's the only acceptable time to release more games ?

Will the Trilingual one also have the very rare Sanskrit sticker? ?

My next release every game will be different in some way. Labels, cart type, color, logos, typo's, fonts, upside down, you would be amazed at how bizarre things could be....every one is unique...I'll sell the whole run for: ONE MILLION DOLLARS!

• Like 1

My next release every game will be different in some way. Labels, cart type, color, logos, typo's, fonts, upside down, you would be amazed at how bizarre things could be....every one is unique...I'll sell the whole run for: ONE MILLION DOLLARS!

Mwuuuuhaaahaaaahaaaaaa!!!

Trackball would be cool. I think I've asked around before. I didn't get good response or it was too hard. I forget.

Trackball is easy. I rigged a Wico for my 2600 up to mine back in the 80s as a kid. I built a converter for the cable. Worked GREAT for Worm Whomper in my opinion but was, of course, limited in functionality as it was on the 2600.

• Like 2

That video is impressive - it has me scratching my head about how they are pulling off the lines for the missiles. That's not trivial on Intellivision, which is why Mattel didn't think they could do anything like Qix or Disco #1. But then Keith figured out that they could restrict the points where the lines are drawn to card edges and programmed Thin Ice.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by Rick Reynolds