IGNORED

Announcing - Gravitic Mines

CyranoJ

I've started a thread to keep everyone updated on the production of all the new pre-order games, including Gravitic Mines.  I'm also posting photos as items arrive, such as the boxes, manuals, labels, posters, and other items once I've received them!  This includes all the extra items we're producing for the Deluxe Edition of Gravitic Mines, it's been fun putting all that together!

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

..Al

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, CyranoJ said:

Oh come on man - now I guess we haters will also get blamed for causing the Atari hotels to not materialize.  Damn - I am so shocked by this news I might have to take tomorrow off work to recover.

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Oh come on man - now I guess we haters will also get blamed for causing the Atari hotels to not materialize.  Damn - I am so shocked by this news I might have to take tomorrow off work to recover.

Will swap Atari shares for Netflix....

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, phoboz said:

A sister game to Gravitic Mines?

I went back and watched the reveal trailer for Gravitic  Mines, then the reveal trailer for Gravitar Recharged. 

Pity Gravitic Mines wasn't the one coming out on PS4 etc, find myself loving the art direction  far more than that in Recharged ?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Lostdragon said:

I went back and watched the reveal trailer for Gravitic  Mines, then the reveal trailer for Gravitar Recharged. 

Pity Gravitic Mines wasn't the one coming out on PS4 etc, find myself loving the art direction  far more than that in Recharged ?

Strongly agree. Nothing against Gravitar Recharged, it looks like a really cool game in its own right, but damn Gravitic Mines is just too pretty.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Pity Gravitic Mines wasn't the one coming out on PS4 etc, find myself loving the art direction  far more than that in Recharged [emoji24]

I’d much rather play GM on the Jag than a modern console, but maybe that’s just me. Either way I agree that it looks better than Gravitar Recharged!
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, K3V said:

I’d much rather play GM on the Jag than a modern console, but maybe that’s just me. Either way I agree that it looks better than Gravitar Recharged!

I don't have the choice, got shot of my Jaguar during the end of it's commercial life. 

Damn you hindsight. 

?

• 2 weeks later...

Feeling blessed!!!!!!
Just got finished playing through the final version of Gravitic Mines on a real test cart.

Man, what a great ride! Just like all of Reboot's games, the controls are spot on. After taking time to go through the training missions(which are a blast),
controlling the ship feels natural and responsive. I used a pro-controller which uses the shoulder buttons for sideways thrusting which makes landing easier.
Taking the time to play the training missions really pays off once the story begins.

The game's story really adds to the feel of the experience. I won't spoil it, but by the end I was unable to stop playing. The need to see what was next drew me in.
After I finally finished the game, I immediately went back and played through several of the levels again....so much fun. The online high score is such a cool feature.

Although I was play-testing, I couldn't help but find myself going back to levels because I felt the need to trim some time off my scores.

Players are gonna have fun seeing how their times stack up against other players online. I found myself spending hours trying to shave a few seconds off of some of the training levels. ADDICTING!

The artwork is extremely stunning. Levels feel like they were cut from a Sci-fi water color painting. Really sets the mood and builds on the story. The different worlds have unique charateristics.
Some have underwater parts while others have green toxic clouds. Learning to land upside down was challenging and rewarding. Progressing from world to world really feels like you have traveled to a new planet.

As a Gravitar arcade owner, this game is a dream come true. It gives a nod to Gravitar while still being original.
Just a blast from start to finish. Beating the game felt like a major accomplishment and I immediately wanted to play through it again.
Finding new ways to beat levels and new techniques for flying really got me hooked. Just a beautiful, captivating & polished game overall.
Thank you Reboot!!!

GMdeluxe.thumb.jpg.037fd91f7908479af80233b9d1bce8d3.jpg

Edited by Machine
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for all the work during testing!  Glad you had a blast playing it through one more time :)

I will see you on the high score boards.... We spent so many hours competing over Training 104, but it will forever be mine, you know!!!!! :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, CyranoJ said:

Thank you for all the work during testing!  Glad you had a blast playing it through one more time :)

I will see you on the high score boards.... We spent so many hours competing over Training 104, but it will forever be mine, you know!!!!! :)

NEVER!!!!!

I own 104, now and forever!!!!  ?

first.thumb.png.4402f14132f04949da74aa92f5fc7711.png

Edited by Machine
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Have the initial batch of Dr. Typo Collection and Gravitic Mines completed!  Going to start shipping these this evening, and they will all be shipped by the end of the week.  Click on the images for a larger view.

DrTypo_Carts.jpg

GraviticMines_Carts.jpg

GraviticMinesAndDrTypo_BoxedGames.jpg

Can't wait to get these into everyone's hands!

..Al

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3