IGNORED

Announcing - Gravitic Mines

CyranoJ

On 11/6/2021 at 2:01 AM, CyranoJ said:

Retrospekt interviewed us about Reboot in general and Gravitic Mines in specific - Part one (of two) here:

http://www.retrospekt.com.au/2021/11/reboot-atari-jaguar-homebrew-developer-interview-part1/

On 11/8/2021 at 3:01 AM, CyranoJ said:

Finally had a chance to read these. Very interesting!

Still shooting for a November (pre?) order? If so, put me down for a few, depending on cart colors available, etc.:thumbsup:

• Like 1

On 11/21/2021 at 8:57 AM, phoboz said:

game will get released very soon.

I second that! I keep watching the subscriber threads too just in case there's an early offering to subscribers. Hopefully it doesn't pop up right as I'm buying everyone's christmas presents this year and I'm too broke to pre-order ?. Killing it with all these great releases. I'd say they're on a...

Screenshot_20211126-014451.png

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...

I was given the awesome opportunity to work on the cover art and the packaging for Gravitic Mines.  An obviously fun and beautiful game deserves some attractive and engaging artwork.  Games like this strengthen an already growing community and Reboot and AtariAge are some of the most positive influences in our community.  Working with Reboot and AtariAge is always a good experience, and supporting these creators and distributors in their work to bring amazing games to our favorite console is currently one of the highlights of my life.

This will be a standout game for those here that buy homebrew for the Jaguar regularly.  I want to personally thank you who buy games from independent creators for the Jaguar.  You are a large part the reason why homebrew development has come as far as it has in the last 25+ years. Your support is becoming even more important as prices inflate for original games on the Jaguar.  Supporting new games will ensure that there will always be a collection of games available for prices that don't make your eyes water, and will help ensure future high quality games for you to enjoy.

As a collector, if you are still on the fence about purchasing new homebrew games, this is a great place to start.  Also, If you just collect plastic and cardboard, it's still a great display piece, and you may want to consider the deluxe edition.  It will include a 18"x24" rolled poster that will really make this a stand out piece in your collection, along with a host of other goodies :D   

Enjoy the video!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, Atari_JaguarVCS said:

Looks great! Is it possible for UK customers to buy from the store yet?, I’d be all over the delux/clear version for sure. I’ve been excited for this game for months hoping to get my hands on a copy at some point. 

I have submitted a VAT application.  Hopefully it is approved in a week or two.  Once that happens, I can collect VAT at the time of sale and start shipping to the UK again.  I'll post an update here once that happens.

..Al

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, juansolo said:

Likewise. I combine with a couple of other people to minimize costs. I think we're sat on over $500 worth of order so far with no way to put it in :(

Yeah, I know it's a big pain.  Unfortunately the current store doesn't give me a way to allow people to place orders to the UK that exceed the £135 threshold for not requiring VAT payment up front.  Hopefully this will be resolved soon.

..Al

• Like 2

Just ordered together with the GameDrive! Very much looking forward to some Gravitic Fun!

(Seems a bit stupid to have that GameDrive shipped across the Atlantic twice but I really didn't want to miss Albert's box and large manual.)

• Like 1