IGNORED

Are People Crazy on Ebay???

DavidMil

Yup, makes it even more bizarre when you show it next to actual normal stuff we sell / buy.... Same price as a car.. I watched the Antiques Roadshow last night, stuff from the 1780's was going for 100.00 or less, proper antiques, yet this person want's 10k for an item from the 1990's. Sure, some stuff went for more, but they were things that were in royal houses and were almost the last ones around, but 10k, none of them saw that price..

What history has that Jag got, fumbled around with by a spotty oik that thinks sex is getting the high score in Tempest 2000...Bloody controllers need a wipe down for sure...

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, slx said:

Sounds like a great deal but I'm afraid the fillup would kill me these days.

As a family with two daily-driver diesels, even using the premium gas the Jag requires would still be an improvement for us.

If the car wasn't almost 1400 miles from here, that is ;-)

• Like 1

Hi Jenni, I'm sure all of us still give the item a good clean no matter how good it looks, but I just think it's normal to try and make it look appealing, I mean, they are trying to get a HUGE lump of money for it.

Obviously, each to their own, but I really think it's just decent to wipe it down, especially with the world gripped in worries about infections.

Paul..

• Like 1

This collection of 117 x 5 1/4" floppies has been on for a while for a stagering £400 and recently reduced to £345!

I've got about 10 x times as much as this in terms of 5 1/4" Atari floppies - does this mean I could be rich?!?!  :D;):lol:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/125325378226

At least they are all tested and working

Edited by Beeblebrox

Tempted to offer 20.00, just to annoy :)

I sold my XEGS to CEX's short lived Retro shop, just off Tottenham court Road. The guy had no clue about the gear and offered me 120.00 for it, I bit his hand off for it back then (we are talking 20 odd years ago plus). But 400.00 and it's DEAD...lol..

12 minutes ago, mimo said:

I offered £50 which was counter offered with £360.

Going to give it some thought 😂

Counter with 50 pence. That's always good for a laugh. Ebay is amusing, but craigslist is where the real action is, in the states at least. Crackheads trying to sell trash they found on the side of the road for hundreds or thousands of dollars never gets old. There's a few of them in the F/S section right here.

Edited by Vyvyan B.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1