IGNORED

Intellivision Amico’s trademark changed to ‘abandoned’

29 minutes ago, MrBeefy said:

Ah I miss the days of people telling me my concerns are false because they have stupid dates and spent money on licenses for demos or games they weren't working on.

Your concerns are false because they have stupid dates and spent money on licenses for demos or games they weren't working on.

Feels nice to be helpful.   😋

31 minutes ago, MrBeefy said:

Actually, I don't.

Oh... dang it  😕

• Haha 3

On 3/9/2024 at 7:26 PM, MrBeefy said:

Actually, I don't. Seeing that level of stupidity was exhausting. At least we are only down to one audible idiot left here at AA. Most the others know to not talk about their love for it knowing they will sound dumb. I wonder how many nights they cried in fetal positions knowing they joined a cult based on lies and sold their dignity?

People need to understand that it is entirely possible to hold an option -- about politics, religion, video games, and a myriad of other topics -- without shouting it from the rooftops. It is perfectly acceptable to keep one's thoughts, feelings, and opinions private. Indeed, if pressed, it may even be necessary to lie about one's beliefs so as to mollify the questioner. 

I once had someone persistently ask very inappropriate personal questions about my employment, family status, etc. I simply got creative and made up an interesting story. He went away happy, but he learned nothing about me that was even close to true.  

I do have an opinion about the Amico, but I am not going to discuss it in a public forum. 

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, jhd said:

I simply got creative and made up an interesting story. He went away happy, but he learned nothing about me that was even close to true.  

Good to know, don't believe anything Jhd says. 👍

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

On 3/11/2024 at 7:13 AM, jhd said:

I do have an opinion about the Amico, but I am not going to discuss it in a public forum. 

What was that meme about opinions and assholes and everyone having one?

Why is this thing still going? There’s no Amico … simple as that (points if you get the citation).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, roots.genoa said:

image0.gif?ex=65fae74e&is=65e8724e&hm=a3

You beat me to it!!!!

I was hoping to get some bonus points so I can get a leaderboard certificate sent to me from Intellivision Emtertainment! Now my dream is crushed!!!!

Edit* Um if the Cornhole scree looks like this. Does that mean they haven't even sold like 10 yet? I forget how their numbers work.

Screenshot_20240313_081249_GooglePlayStore.thumb.jpg.6489ad867ed8773e71198f1c65728c73.jpg

Edited by MrBeefy

5 hours ago, MrBeefy said:

You beat me to it!!!!

I was hoping to get some bonus points so I can get a leaderboard certificate sent to me from Intellivision Emtertainment! Now my dream is crushed!!!!

Edit* Um if the Cornhole scree looks like this. Does that mean they haven't even sold like 10 yet? I forget how their numbers work.

Screenshot_20240313_081249_GooglePlayStore.thumb.jpg.6489ad867ed8773e71198f1c65728c73.jpg

I'm still showing 10+, which means at least 11 but no more than 49, I believe.  It updates daily though, so maybe tomorrow we'll see it reflect those umpteen billions of customers that we've heard so much about over the years.

image.png.86a4ef0a6887a5d1684e2306779a958c.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I was so hyped but finally got tired of waiting for this game, so I did something a little crazy... I've got an advanced engineering background, so I actually fashioned a physical, real-world imitation of it using a couple of pieces of plywood and a few small fabric bags filled with corn. I know, it's an incredibly fanboyish thing to do when you're obsessed with a video game, but it actually works pretty well and to my surprise the family and the neighbors have been enjoying playing around with my "real life video game"!! I never would have thought you could replicate a game experience that has a custom controller like that!

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

39 minutes ago, Zoyous said:

I was so hyped but finally got tired of waiting for this game, so I did something a little crazy... I've got an advanced engineering background, so I actually fashioned a physical, real-world imitation of it using a couple of pieces of plywood and a few small fabric bags filled with corn. I know, it's an incredibly fanboyish thing to do when you're obsessed with a video game, but it actually works pretty well and to my surprise the family and the neighbors have been enjoying playing around with my "real life video game"!! I never would have thought you could replicate a game experience that has a custom controller like that!

How were you able to figure out the physics?  Don't you have to kind of throw the bag into a 3d space of some sort?  Buttons?

Edited by Lost Monkey
  • Haha 5

31 minutes ago, Zoyous said:

I tried something similar back in the day with a bunch of ninja games. Lots of scars and broken bones from my stupidity.

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Lost Monkey said:

How were you able to figure out the physics?  Don't you have to kind of throw the bag into a 3d space of some sort?  Buttons?

He assigns at least one person to kick the bags off the board as soon as it hits. That way it has those authentic Issac Newton wouldn't like these physics feel that the Mullis kids experience.

Also birds of a feather lie together.

Anyone saying John is nice or whatever, need to realize that Tommy, John, Phil, and Nick are cut from the same cloth. 

• Like 4

I mean it should probably be a phallic device instead of a middle finger. That is what Tommy was claiming was "the joke" behind spelling "Peak" incorrectly all the time.

Speaking of I heard they were making dick jokes at the latest VGL.....

I'm sure parents were thrilled. Not to mention that really set my expectations for what they could pump out for Edutainment.