IGNORED

Intellivision Amico’s trademark changed to ‘abandoned’

19 hours ago, SteveTheColecoDude said:

In the investor pitch and on the "Awards" section on his website - https://www.tallarico.com/awards

iUD7c9v.png

He also edited the picture so you couldn't easily see the ring was a fan camp one.

16 hours ago, CurlyQ said:

Kudos to Pat and Ian from the CUPodcast for being straight-up about the Amico from the get-go.

I wonder what might have transpired if they took @Tommy Tallarico up on his offer to break-bread, eat pasta and play Amico together at castle Tallarico.

pat-and-ian-CUPodcast-hair-salon.thumb.jpg.308b331ba7b9cf3209f3e7e66a2093df.jpg

Same thing that happened. Tommy wasted time attacking people,  not getting a console made, games made, and burned just like it did. You must remember SmashJT disliked the idea more than the CUPodcast. He changed his mind and it still flopped.

The console/idea failing has nothing to do with detractors, but with the people running the company (Tommy, John, Nick, and Phil). Anyone with power to have outed Tommy sooner but didn't is also to blame.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MrBeefy said:

The console/idea failing has nothing to do with detractors, but with the people running the company (Tommy, John, Nick, and Phil). Anyone with power to have outed Tommy sooner but didn't is also to blame.

Yes. Nick and Tommy pissed all the money away like an 8 year old with a credit card. Eight million in debt?? Good Lord. John made out like a Bandit.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MrBeefy said:

He also edited the picture so you couldn't easily see the ring was a fan camp one.

He did the same with some other pictures. He posted this picture of him being a "Hall of Fame inductee"...

7ozxIbc.png

See how the left is mysteriously cropped? That's because it contains the fantasy camp logo 🤣

KQ7EJbr.png

• Haha 7

18 minutes ago, SteveTheColecoDude said:

He did the same with some other pictures. He posted this picture of him being a "Hall of Fame inductee"...

7ozxIbc.png

See how the left is mysteriously cropped? That's because it contains the fantasy camp logo 🤣

KQ7EJbr.png

He used the same philosophy with Amico. He cropped out the console.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

8 hours ago, MrBeefy said:

You must remember SmashJT disliked the idea more than the CUPodcast. He changed his mind and it still flopped.

SmashJT also gave him ten thousand dollars, poor bastard.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, MrBeefy said:

I think at that point it was because it was the anti-Pat console. Yeah he wasted that money.

Nah, He bought into Tommy's bullshit and it cost him $10k. Pretty cut and dry.

19 hours ago, Shawn said:

Nah, He bought into Tommy's bullshit and it cost him $10k. Pretty cut and dry.

Plus his reputation and a lot of his subscribers.

I dare say that he'll have made some back by monetizing the fallout since he switched sides though.

26 minutes ago, Matt_B said:

Plus his reputation and a lot of his subscribers.

I dare say that he'll have made some back by monetizing the fallout since he switched sides though.

He said he flipped once finding out that Phil was a part of Chameleon. Which wasn't a secret.

I think he switched because he was part of the secret "please spin outer bad financials" group. Any of those idiots acting like any of that was good would be known fools.

SmashJT, Cy, Bro, DJC, Mullis, et. al actively lied for Tommy and Intellivision. And when I say lie, I mean they actively knew things they were saying weren't true. I don't see why people patted any of them on the back. They said and did bad shit and were a year behind on being sane about the project. Sorry you don't get points from me for deciding to stop being a dick to reasonable people when you get to the point it makes you more money/clout to switch.

It was pretty obvious that this thing was dead in 2021, and only the most stupid or cult susceptible would even think it still has a chance. I even had such an idiot respond to me in a comment section about how phones as controllers are better than anything else. He was so dumb he didn't realize he hurt his point by saying the stick on dpads make it more accurate. Like dude how dumb are you to not realize you just admitted phone controls suck?

Keith is probably rolling in his grave as Tommy has soiled the name Intelllivision. Those who don't have a bad taste in their mouth about it are the hardcore fans and homebrewers. And even they probably do have a bad taste but are trying to ignore it like it never happened.

Still can't wait to hear more about the BBG Intv stuff that they "totally aren't working on".

I'm also hoping to see Atari do some M-Network Recharge games as an extra kick to the cards to IE. 🤣

• Like 2

Don't expect Night Stalker soon, or even ever.

Can't fund it.  And the Amico API and controller has changed since the demo was made.  Really shows how old that demo is and that no work was ever done beyond what was shown.

Edited by rayik
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MrBeefy said:

He said he flipped once finding out that Phil was a part of Chameleon. Which wasn't a secret.

I think he switched because he was part of the secret "please spin outer bad financials" group. Any of those idiots acting like any of that was good would be known fools.

SmashJT, Cy, Bro, DJC, Mullis, et. al actively lied for Tommy and Intellivision. And when I say lie, I mean they actively knew things they were saying weren't true. I don't see why people patted any of them on the back. They said and did bad shit and were a year behind on being sane about the project. Sorry you don't get points from me for deciding to stop being a dick to reasonable people when you get to the point it makes you more money/clout to switch.

It was pretty obvious that this thing was dead in 2021, and only the most stupid or cult susceptible would even think it still has a chance. I even had such an idiot respond to me in a comment section about how phones as controllers are better than anything else. He was so dumb he didn't realize he hurt his point by saying the stick on dpads make it more accurate. Like dude how dumb are you to not realize you just admitted phone controls suck?

Keith is probably rolling in his grave as Tommy has soiled the name Intelllivision. Those who don't have a bad taste in their mouth about it are the hardcore fans and homebrewers. And even they probably do have a bad taste but are trying to ignore it like it never happened.

Still can't wait to hear more about the BBG Intv stuff that they "totally aren't working on".

I'm also hoping to see Atari do some M-Network Recharge games as an extra kick to the cards to IE. 🤣

Atari is just waiting for the bankrupcy so that they can scoop up the brand name. They'll have to let it lie dormant for a long while but it won't be expensive on the other hand.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Matt_B said:

If he got one dollar each time he had his mouth wide open in a thumbnail of one of his videos, he must have recouped his investment by now. 🙂

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, SegaMasterSystemPunk said:

Atari is just waiting for the bankrupcy so that they can scoop up the brand name. They'll have to let it lie dormant for a long while but it won't be expensive on the other hand.

Atari would be wasting their money on the name. They already have e the M-Network games. Just make Recharged/Beyond versions of those while Intellivision begs for someone to buy them out. You don't need Night Stalker when you have Dark Cavern. Intellivision IPs aren't worth it.

2 hours ago, SteveTheColecoDude said:

"Night Stalker is one of the few Amico games I would sometimes play in my spare time just for fun"

Way to admit the others games aren't fun and you don't want to play them, John.

No joke. I mean none of it has looked very fun. Watching Mullis, DJC, and them play pretty much killed any thoughts I had that it could still be fun.

Well it's still fun to joke about at least.

• Like 2