IGNORED

Off-Topic / Dumping Thread

Omega-TI

I never did get into D&D "proper" (with other players), but i am big fan of gamebooks like Fighting Fantasy, Sagard The Barbarian, etc. and stuff like Tunnels and Trolls solo adventures.

I have played a couple different D&D solo modules, and was even tempted to get something like Mythic's "Game master Emulator", but i got too many other things to steal my time.

Edited by jrhodes

For nearly two years, PayPal's option to mail a check was not working. There were quite a few complaints and seemingly no action being taken. I had no interest in providing my tax identification number and bank account to PayPal, so last year I set up a reminder activity to try it in 2023.  I logged into PayPal today and was informed I had $xxx.xx to accept and was asked how I wanted to receive the funds.  I was offered the usual options to deposit into an account or send a check.  I clicked the latter and to my surprise, I was asked to confirm my address.  PayPal seems to have fixed the issue, hopefully for good, and with a bit of luck the check will arrive as 'promised'.

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, mizapf said:

Find the comet in the picture.

C/2022 E3 (ZTF) is near Earth right now, and the last time it was here was 50000 years ago. It has a slightly green coma.

taken with my Sony a7iii on Feb 8, 2023

bild1.jpg

Is it just southeast of center? Soooo, I'm going to have to get out and try to capture an image of it. That is an awesome photo.

• Like 1