IGNORED

Who wants to help build the elusive PAL rarity list then?

Spirantho

Added the above games to the rarity guide...

Created two new styles:

Pirate / Blue "Video Game Program"

Pirate / Silver Rainbow "Video Game Program"

All added with rarity 6 for now.

I'm assuming the games Freeway and RotLA both either have the name on the end label or else don't have the name at all, so I've put them under their proper names. If they do have another name can you let me know and I'll update the list.

Good work Rudolphy.... :)

Some changes:

* Pirate / Skull has now been changed to "Action Hi-Tech / Skull"

* Pirate / Skull V-Case has now been changed to "Action Hi-Tech / Skull V-Case"

* Pirate / Split Picture Lable has now been changed to "Supervision / Picture".

The Supervision labels all look the same as the label Rudolphy put on the previous page for the multicart (the one with the droid holding the gun). The only Supervision game I know of is my "Missle 3000" - anybody have any others?

Apart from the 'Cosmic Avenger' version,

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?s...=83716&hl=joust

That's what my "Missle 3000" cart looks like! I reckon there must be a whole series of carts with that label, it's just that we've only found 2 of them so far! Certainly I know of no-one else with a copy of "Missle 3000"....

That's what my "Missle 3000" cart looks like! I reckon there must be a whole series of carts with that label, it's just that we've only found 2 of them so far! Certainly I know of no-one else with a copy of "Missle 3000"....

1024213[/snapback]

I'm sure I've seen both types of Supervision carts on E-bay recently. Is Supervision related to Spacevision? Marco outbid me on a Spacevision cart a few months ago. Whilst I've seen Spacevision carts before, i had not seen that particular one before...

Could it be a home-made label? It seems to feature characters from the Dragonball Z manga series and if i'm not mistaken that started in 1989. I know that official games have been released even later, but it's pretty much at the end of the Atari 2600's lifecycle...

1024213[/snapback]

The auction Marco beat me on was for Grand Prix boxed. So now there are 3....

Could it be a home-made label? It seems to feature characters from the Dragonball Z manga series and if i'm not mistaken that started in 1989. I know that official games have been released even later, but it's pretty much at the end of the Atari 2600's lifecycle...

1024265[/snapback]

I dont think its home made, just another pirate. There is some asian writing on the label, so maybe its a japanese cart? I bought it on e-bay. the seller was selling some other carts i have never seen before. this is the only cart i won though. im sure he was selling some supervision carts too....

That label doesn't sit right with me... I think it's a home-made one. I'd like to see evidence of at least a similar label style before I put it in the database. There's no reason for the Japanese writing on such a cart as the 2600 had such a minor impact on the Japanese market.

As for the Grand Prix - do you have a picture please? Is it the standard Supervision android-holding-a-gun label?

I'm in a bit of a Supervision mood at the moment - I want to find out exactly what exists with that label!

That label doesn't sit right with me... I think it's a home-made one. I'd like to see evidence of at least a similar label style before I put it in the database. There's no reason for the Japanese writing on such a cart as the 2600 had such a minor impact on the Japanese market.

As for the Grand Prix - do you have a picture please? Is it the standard Supervision android-holding-a-gun label?

I'm in a bit of a Supervision mood at the moment - I want to find out exactly what exists with that label!

1026336[/snapback]

I agree. We should hold out on adding the cart to the database for now.

As for the Supervision cart, the e-bay auction hasn't been deleted so i've copied the picture across. Marco won it so he should be able to shed some more light on these games from the box?

post-7232-1141252010_thumb.jpg

Anyone willing to add the games of post number 447 to the PAL rarity guide sometimes?

Just added all the carts in posts 447, 449 and 450

That Cosmic Swarm you have is definitely PAL is it? Just want to be sure because ISTR there's a different label variant for the PAL Cosmic Swarm usually.

Edited by Spirantho

Anyone willing to add the games of post number 447 to the PAL rarity guide sometimes?

Just added all the carts in posts 447, 449 and 450

That Cosmic Swarm you have is definitely PAL is it? Just want to be sure because ISTR there's a different label variant for the PAL Cosmic Swarm usually.

1027490[/snapback]

It came CIB with a PAL sticker (Angriff der Termiten), so I am pretty sure it's PAL, although I did not check the game itself (will do so).

Hello Folks,

Made two interesting acquisitions today. Two Taiwan pirates

Condor Attack

post-2885-1141675731_thumb.jpg

Video Pinball

post-2885-1141675738_thumb.jpg

Has anyone seen these carts before  :D

1029020[/snapback]

The lower one i have seen before, i might actually own it, but that i have to check. The top one looks familiar too but i don't think i own it...

The lower one is the picture used for games like Sparker Gardon too (love that name). Is the top one a 'V-case'? I'll add them to the database... unless you want to add them, Rudolphy?

1029408[/snapback]

Spirantho, please add these carts to the database. The Condor Variation is a V-Case.