IGNORED

Are People Crazy on Ebay???

DavidMil

On 8/5/2023 at 12:59 AM, leech said:

Haha, you're more generous than I am.  Wtf is that thing on top?  Magic Smoke button?

In all seriousness... given the look of that thing... I don't think there is much magic involved in the smoke it produces. :)

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Tillek said:

It's obvious both of you have no idea what you're talking about!

With this ultra rare adapter, I can use BOTH my SpartaDos X cart >AND< my R-Time 8 cart AT THE SAME TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I contacted him and asked him why he thinks that anyone would pay 125 when they could have one made for a 5th of that.  No response yet.

Edited by Geister
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Geister said:

Response was "buy it somewhere else then".   Well duh! 

tell him you will gladly pay the money if it were complete with it's device, he's only selling part of a complete MIO ;) So find the whole thing and you will pay that price for the whole thing.

4 minutes ago, Beeblebrox said:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/126058815424?

Nos and sealed it may be... But that is a price I don't think they'll ever get. 

That's the same people using another account, based in PA...

they will never get that asking price. Luckiest Skirt et al. bending the price curve looking for suckers.

On 8/24/2023 at 2:24 PM, _The Doctor__ said:

must be the going out of business sale, floor lint kissed by an Atari peripheral is going to be $750.00 plus shipping.

HEY.... Enough of your negative comments... if you get enough floor lint (or Atari engineer bellybutton lint for a pocket logo) you can knit a kick ass sweater that you can sell on eBay for MILLIONS!

$750 is just an investment in your families FUTURE!

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Tillek said:

HEY.... Enough of your negative comments... if you get enough floor lint (or Atari engineer bellybutton lint for a pocket logo) you can knit a kick ass sweater that you can sell on eBay for MILLIONS!

$750 is just an investment in your families FUTURE!

You must now link to a bank account, credit card, or paypal for best offers. Funds pulled instantly if offer accepted!

15 hours ago, xrbrevin said:

his username demonstrates real bare faced cheek - 'for the people' my a$$!

he's totally looking to satisfy his own greed

You're assuming he means "the people" as in like, the "proletariat" and not "the really rich people".

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, leech said:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/166299707599

Do I win the prize for the most insane listing?

At $99,000 he isn't really trying to sell it. Its either a place holder, or his way of posting photos for others to see what he has (poor man's Flicker account). Because if he were serious, he would also be quite delusional and need to be committed for psychiatric care immediately ;)

• Like 3