IGNORED

Are People Crazy on Ebay???

DavidMil

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/21/2023 at 2:59 PM, Tillek said:

That's painful to look at.

But then again, THERE ARE CURSOR KEYS!!!!!

$11.50 is much more fair.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/354950615820

My question is, a la Fifth Element... What does the red button do??

"Tell you what I do like though: A killer. A dyed-in-the-wool killer. Cold-blooded, clean, methodical and thorough. Now a real killer, when he picked up the ZF1, would have immediately asked about the little red button on the bottom of the gun." [a Mangalore presses the button, detonating a large explosive]

Edited by Houdini

2 minutes ago, Houdini said:

"Tell you what I do like though: A killer. A dyed-in-the-wool killer. Cold-blooded, clean, methodical and thorough. Now a real killer, when he picked up the ZF1, would have immediately asked about the little red button on the bottom of the gun." [a Mangalore presses the button, detonating a large explosive]

Maybe it's not a cursor but a Joystick and the red one is fire? Using a joystick with this layout would be a nice mental challenge. Must have been all the rage at some time, I have a similarly "enhanced" machine I bought in the mid-90s.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, slx said:

Maybe it's not a cursor but a Joystick and the red one is fire? Using a joystick with this layout would be a nice mental challenge. Must have been all the rage at some time, I have a similarly "enhanced" machine I bought in the mid-90s.

That certainly would make it easier to use joystick-driven menus. Too bad that thing is so yellow it can spit butter.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Houdini said:

Here's another gem. $2000 for a disk that looks like someone folded it up and walked around with it in their back pocket for the whole day.

He has no idea what he's selling, in the description he says for Atari 400/800

but further down says 

Platform Commodore 64
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Houdini said:

I think it's pretty obvious what the red button does.

It turns on the little red light that is right above the button.... DUH!

4 hours ago, Geister said:

I can't believe these people are crazy for asking these prices and then having the nerve to ask for money for shipping.  They must be trolling for the LOLs. 

Don't judge the stupid people too harshly.  If it wasn't for them, we'd have no way to measure how much smarter we are.

Always keep that in mind.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

7 hours ago, Tillek said:

Why wouldn't you buy this?  This is ULTRA RARE since most of them end up in landfills!  It's kinda like ET for the 2600!!!!!

It's not the same without being buried in the hot sands of New Mexico for 40 years. These things have to be aged the proper way.

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/3/2023 at 8:12 PM, Tillek said:

Don't judge the stupid people too harshly.  If it wasn't for them, we'd have no way to measure how much smarter we are.

Always keep that in mind.

Reminds me of George Carlin.  "Just think about how stupid the average person is.  Then remember that half the people are dumber than that!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1