on link

https://prijedor-x.com/stellardrive.html

• Thanks 1

Moved to Completed:

Updated WIP:

Added to WIP:

Updated WIP:

Added to Physical Release:

• Carrot Kingdom (32K) by Joseph Nesbella @Jinroh | Final Binary (20230319) | Physical Release: Dec 31, 2020 (Kickstarter Pre-Order / Shipped May 11, 2021) | NOTE: Completed and Physical Release in 2021 | Listing Updated: Mar 23, 2023

Added to WIP:

Updated WIP:

• Like 1

On 3/23/2023 at 7:13 PM, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

Added to Physical Release:

• Carrot Kingdom (32K) by Joseph Nesbella @Jinroh | Final Binary (20230319) | Physical Release: Dec 31, 2020 (Kickstarter Pre-Order / Shipped May 11, 2021) | NOTE: Completed and Physical Release in 2021 | Listing Updated: Mar 23, 2023

Added to WIP:

Updated WIP:

Although the game has not yet been tested, people who have obtained it have started sharing it, so I am publicly releasing it

The Final D

The player's goal is to protect the core of the spaceship from the attacks of the alien race.

Download link

https://www.prijedor-x.com/finald.html

Updated :
The game did not pass the test on the Harmony cartridge. :) on Stella is OK

Edited by kikipdph
  • Thanks 1

Added to WIP:

Updated WIP:

On 3/27/2023 at 3:30 AM, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

Added to WIP:

Updated WIP:

The game 'The Final D' has been repaired after being obtained from the internet and is now available again. I apologize for any inconvenience caused, and it has since been tested on the Atari 2600 console, which I do not personally own. :)

https://www.prijedor-x.com/finald.html

• Thanks 1

Added to Completed:

Moved to Completed:

Added to WIP:

Updated WIP:

Added to Completed:

Updated WIP:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

Added to Completed:

Declared complete on Apr 1...   If I saw that posted elsewhere by someone else, I'd probably not believe it without double checking, lol.  :)

I'm curious if you've tried themed retro nights for the channel where you go over top games both official and homebrew but in a particular genre for a specific console (like for example driving games on the 2600).  The idea came to me when I was trying to find specific genres for the 2600 (in my case rpgs and adventure games) as someone new to the scene without much of a knowledge base and didn't find much concrete condensed info.  When I looked for videos on the games I did find, to your credit you had videos on 100% of them across the years.  Just a question and apologies if you've tried covering it in years past.

Edited by LatchKeyKid
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, LatchKeyKid said:

Declared complete on Apr 1...   If I saw that posted elsewhere by someone else, I'd probably not believe it without double checking, lol.  :)

Hahah, believe me, I double checked just in case. I believe nothing I see on April 1st as well.

1 minute ago, LatchKeyKid said:

I'm curious if you've tried themed retro nights for the channel where you go over top games both official and homebrew but in a particular genre for a specific console (like for example driving games on the 2600).  The idea came to me when I was trying to find specific genres for the 2600 (in my case rpgs and adventure games) as someone new to the scene without much of a knowledge base and didn't find much concrete condensed info.  Just a question and apologies if you've tried covering it in years past.

Doing theme nights is an excellent idea and we did start doing that in terms of my favourites in that genre. For example we've done so far:

20201204 Let's Play: ZPH Favourites: Shooters Part 1

20210427 Let's Play: ZPH Favourites: Platformers Part 1

20210723 Let's Play: ZPH Unreleased Favourites Part 1

We haven't done one in a while since there's been so many new homebrews to get through but I have some more planned for the future such as:

• Favourite Shooters
  • Favourite Arcade
  • Favourite RPG
  • Favourite Multiplayer
  • Favourite Puzzle

- James

• Like 1