IGNORED

Atari 8-Bit/5200 Homebrew Games Released/Completed/WIP in 2023

1 minute ago, Beeblebrox said:

@ZeroPage Homebrew

I assume this is a homebrew:

Looks like it! As soon as they post a video or binary of the game I'll add it to the list. Doesn't look like they've posted any footage on their YouTube channel and I couldn't find an active Kickstarter that they mentioned in the link. I'll keep my eyes open for it!

- James

• Like 1

Moved to Physical Release:

• Thanks 1

Added to Completed:

Moved to Completed:

• Jetman of the Wood (A8) by Andy Omelyanenko | Final Binary (20230705) | Declared Complete: Jul 5, 2023 (via PM from AtariMania) | Listing Updated: Aug 4, 2023
  • Thanks 1

On 8/4/2023 at 12:51 PM, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

Added to Completed:

Moved to Completed:

• Jetman of the Wood (A8) by Andy Omelyanenko | Final Binary (20230705) | Declared Complete: Jul 5, 2023 (via PM from AtariMania) | Listing Updated: Aug 4, 2023

As always Inufuto do very fun games.

• Like 2

On 8/4/2023 at 12:51 PM, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

Added to Completed:

Moved to Completed:

Cool game !

• Like 1

Added to Physical Release:

• A/W/A Anthology (A8 & 5200) by Robert Anschuetz @rra, Eric Anschuetz @eea, John Weisgerber @jjw | Final Binaries (Various Dates in 2021) | Declared Complete: Various Dates in 2021 | Physical Release: Oct 14, 2023 by AtariAge at PRGE 2023 | NOTE: Compilation of 14 Games Previously Completed in 2021: Alien Assault, Kooky Diver, Kooky Klimber, Kooky's Quest, Night Rescue, Overflow, Phoenix, Piracy, Piracy II, Ramses' Revenge, Robot Dungeon, Soko-Ban, Space Assailants, Yahtzee | Listing Updated Aug 10, 2023

Added to WIP:

• Thanks 1

Added to WIP:

Updated WIP:

12 hours ago, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

Thanks @Beeblebrox! I just double checked and I think that's the one that I've linked in the listing above.

- James

Apologies, I'd clicked on the initial Trax hyperlink you have there which takes you to the thread comment with a video from August 5th 2022. :)  So you have later in that sentance above linked to the latest 13/8/23 one. :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Beeblebrox said:

Apologies, I'd clicked on the initial Trax hyperlink you have there which takes you to the thread comment with a video from August 5th 2022. :)  So you have later in that sentance above linked to the latest 13/8/23 one. :)

No problem, I'm always thankful for people making sure I have the most up to date information on the new games! 🙂 The link on the name of game points to the first post about it in the AA Forums or, if it has it's own thread I'll link it there.

- James

• Thanks 1

Added to WIP:

Updated WIP:

• Thanks 1