IGNORED

Atari 8-Bit/5200 Homebrew Games Released/Completed/WIP in 2023

1 hour ago, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

I've been wondering about this release. Was this game made from the ground up or is it a graphical update from the original 1986 Atari release of the game?

- James

I'd say a major graphical update - with reworked sounds and music, on top of all the Rastaconverter backdrops. It's a grey area I suppose in terms of htis thread - but it's so cool I reckon it qualifies! (I make a convincing argument don't I heh heh);) AFAIK a lot of work has gone into it.

Edited by Beeblebrox
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Beeblebrox said:

I'd say a major graphical update - with reworked sounds and music, on top of all the Rastaconverter backdrops. It's a grey area I suppose in terms of htis thread - but it's so cool I reckon it qualifies! (I make a convincing argument don't I heh heh);) AFAIK a lot of work has gone into it.

It's certainly a major overhaul of the graphics, the new ones are absolutely incredible! Unfortunately I don't have a list to keep track of games are updated like this one, thanks for letting me and others know about it!

- James

• Like 1

Added to Completed:

Updated WIP:

2 hours ago, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

Updated Completed:

The http://baha.webowna.cz/2020/12/26/train-123-for-atari-5200/ URL is no longer valid. The new URL is as follows: https://baktra.wz.cz/baha-software/train-for-atari-5200/

• Thanks 1

Added to WIP:

Updated WIP:

Added to WIP:

• Shuriken (A8/5200) by Fabrizio Caruso | WIP Binary (20230629) | NOTE: Compiled with Cross-Lib for Atari 8-Bit, 5200, Lynx and other non-Atari systems | Listing Updated: Jul 24, 2023

Updated WIP:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, _The Doctor__ said:

aren't video 61 titles retail, pro not homebrew? thats what they always say.

Very interesting, thanks for the information! The lists I keep track of are a full account of every game worked on for the Atari 2600, 5200, 7800, 8-Bit, Lynx and Jaguar for each year.

But... if they have disowned the homebrew scene then I will make a note on their listings so that they will be disqualified from competing in the Atari Homebrew Awards, which I've done with others in the past. If you have a link to where they've posted that information I will put it in the note section of each of their listed games.

- James