IGNORED

Atari Jaguar Homebrew Games Released/Completed/WIP in 2022

ZeroPage Homebrew

On 2/7/2022 at 10:14 PM, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

"Unnamed 3D Game" by Alexander von Knorring @phoboz (Programming) / Eternal-Krauser @Eternal-Krauser (CGI, 3D Model, Textures, Gaphic Design, Music & SFX) | Video Only (20220325) No Public Binary | Listing Updated: Mar 28, 2022

You should probably add Sébastien Briais to this project, as he has made a lot of customizations (on my request) to the Removers' library in order to make texturemapped 3D come true on the Jaguar (in a homebrew game).

Edited by phoboz

On 7/8/2022 at 4:47 PM, phoboz said:

You should probably add Sébastien Briais to this project, as he has made a lot of customizations (on my request) to the Removers' library in order to make texturemapped 3D come true on the Jaguar (in a homebrew game).

Added! Thanks for the info!

- James

Added to Completed:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Once upon a time a guy named jeffrey told me by email " You are correct I didn't tell you about the delay. I thought I did. I stand corrected and I really do apologize. I will send you your copy of the game anyway." (July 2021, refered to JagZombies 2).

Not only that game never came out (at least to my home), but he is "making" another one ?

Love the scene

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Yeah, I posted several months ago about the same person supposedly sending me a copy of Jag Zombies 2 I was promised that never came, then there was a super apologetic message about how it was taking so long to get the chips from China, so I took the post down, then of course nothing. I wouldn't put any stock in anything they say.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, cubanismo said:

Yeah, I posted several months ago about the same person supposedly sending me a copy of Jag Zombies 2 I was promised that never came, then there was a super apologetic message about how it was taking so long to get the chips from China, so I took the post down, then of course nothing. I wouldn't put any stock in anything they say.

@WAVE 1 GAMES - You gonna make this right?

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Added to Physical Release:

• Stormbringer (Port) by Lawrence Staveley @CyranoJ (Jaguar Port) / David Jones (Original Programmer) | Video Only (20170216) No Public Binary | Physical Release: Oct 15, 2022 by AtariAge (at PRGE 2022) | Listing Updated: Oct 23, 2022

Moved to Physical Release:

Updated WIP:

On 10/23/2022 at 3:52 PM, CyranoJ said:

Hi - gentle reminder - are we getting Gravitic Mines added here?

Thanks for the gentle reminder Lawrence! I have a bit of time today so I've finally added missing games to the 2021 physical release list! It was a lot of info to gather so please let me know if there is any missing or incorrect information as there likely is something!

Added to Physical Releases (FOR 2021)

• Thanks 1

Updated Physical Release:

Updated Physical Release (2021):

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/7/2022 at 9:14 PM, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

There is a series of W.I.P. binaries available in the forum subject including this year!

Also, I have already started coding JagYong and there is a forum subject for it in the Raptor API programming section. W.I.P.!!

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, joeyaage said:

There is a series of W.I.P. binaries available in the forum subject including this year!

Also, I have already started coding JagYong and there is a forum subject for it in the Raptor API programming section. W.I.P.!!

Nice! Thanks for the heads up, I don't know how I missed both of those. I'll definitely have to check out the Raptor API subforum more often.

Added to WIP:

Updated WIP:

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks @CyranoJ for the heads up on all of these! I should definitely be monitoring that thread. 🙂

- James

Added to Completed:

Added to Completed (2021):